What stands out
- Protects against fumes, bacteria, allergens, mould & dust
- Reduces symptoms of hay fever, asthma & pet allergies
- Suited for rooms up to 18m2 - portable & perfect for bedrooms, caravans & boats
- 3-stage filtration provides better air quality so you can breathe easy
- Active carbon filter to minimise odours, ioniser to sterilise the air, antibacterial HEPA filter
- Whisper quiet operation with compact & portable design - ideal for using at night & on bedside tables
- Simple and easy-to-use touch controls
- Temperature, humidity, fan speed & filter status displays
- Low running costs & long-lasting cartridge filters
Look no further for an ultra-quiet air purifier that is compact and loaded with the very latest air purification technology. Stylish and simple to use, this model is great for use on a bedside table, helping to reduce allergens and improve air quality. Hay fever and severe allergies are among the most common causes of sleeping problems, this air purifier will help improve air quality. You can run this eco-friendly air purifier 24 hours a day without fear of high electricity bills.
This neat little air purifier is super easy to use, featuring clear touch controls on the centre of the unit. With a simple touch of your finger, you can turn the air purifier on and off and control the two fan speeds.
It's so quiet you can sleep soundly next to it. There's also no light pollution in the bedroom. No other air purifier is able to deliver air cleaning performance like this with such low noise emissions. There are other factors that can contribute to poor air quality, such as dust, bacteria, pet hair, dust mites and fumes. This Air Purifier delivers HEPA cleaning performance doubled with a Plasma Ioniser to help remove these toxins from the air. Helping your family breathe easier and even helping to minimise the effects of smoking in the home.
Suited to rooms that measure up to 18 square metres. Safe and quiet enough to be left on overnight and unattended. The EAP100D is a highly versatile air purifier that can be used anywhere in the home or office, by the bedside and even in enclosed spaces such as caravans and boats. The unit is also great for monitoring the temperature and humidity in the room. The filter monitor will advise you when is the time to clean/replace your filter. No more guesswork.
- Dimensions: W11.5 x D11.5 x H20.9cm
- Weight 0.7kg
- Low noise: 35 dB and less than 10 dB in sleep mode
- Airflow: 20 m³/hr
- Cord length 1.5m
- Power: 2.5W
- Room size: up to 18m2
- Advanced activated carbon filter removes unpleasant odours
- Antibacterial true HEPA filter removes 99.98% of airborne particles.
- Plasma ioniser sterilises particles even further and removes allergens from the air.
- 2 speed settings: low (10) / high (20)
- The carbon filter should be replaced every 3-6 months, the HEPA filter every 6-12 months