Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
What our experts think...
I love the fact that you don't have to plug it in to run. It makes it so much more versatile than a standard dehumidifier because i'm not restricted by a power cable as to where I can use it. Plus, they're so cheap that i've kitted each room in my house with one. It's really quite surprising just how well they work when you see how much water they collect!
What stands out
- Perfect for kitchens, bedrooms, window sills, bathrooms, basements, wardrobes, garages, storage units and caravans
- Healthier air - helps prevent condensation, damp rooms, mould and mildew in your home
- Doesn't require any electricity or batteries to run
- Quiet - it makes no noise so it wont disturb you as you sleep, work or relax
- Simple to use - just add the moisture absorbent beads and empty the water tank as and when required
- Highly efficient - Refill sachets are effective for up to 6 weeks in a 20 m² room
If you're looking for an easy, inexpensive way to combat damp and condensation in your home, then this little moisture absorber is just the thing you need. It uses a natural process to absorb excess humidity from the air that doesnt require any power or batteries to run, so you've the freedom to use it in places that would otherwise be inaccessible or unsafe for electrical dehumidifiers, like bathrooms or walk-in wardrobes. It is great for bedrooms and offices too because it makes no noise, so you can go about your business without even knowing it's in the same room as you.
It works using refillable sachets that convert the humidity into a brine solution, which then gets collected in the tank below. Each sachet lasts on average about 6 weeks in rooms up to 20m² in size, but depending on the moisture level in your room they can last a lot longer. The transparent water tank allows you to keep track of the water level at a glance so you know when to empty it. When the tank reaches near full capacity, simply open the top of the unit and pour the water tank down a sink or toilet. It really is that easy to use!
- Refillable moisture absorber
- Aerodynamic device with an improved efficiency of up to 40% compared to standard moisture absorbers
- Anti-spill tank for maximum safety
- Suitable for rooms up to 20m²
- Does not need any power to operate
- Provides a fast and simple way to healthier air
- Uses a natural process to absorb excess humidity from the air
- Suitable for kitchens, bedrooms, basements, wardrobes, garages, storage units and caravans
- Water tank capacity: 1 Litre
- Refillable moisture absorber included
- Dimensions: W17 x H22 x D17cm
- Weight 320g
- 1 x Moisture absorber
- 1 x Moisture absorber sachet