COMBAT MOULD, CONDENSATION & DAMP
Protect your health and home from the harmful effects of excess humidity with this low energy 20L dehumidifier from ElectriQ. Suitable for flats and homes up to 5 bedrooms, this powerful yet incredibly energy efficient dehumidifier provides a cost effective solution in combating damp, mould and condensation. It works by removing excess moisture in the air which can encourage the growth of common allergens such as mould and bacteria.
The CD20LE features a clever light indicator to show the current level of humidity in your room. As the humidity level reduces, the light on front of the unit changes colour from Red to Orange to Green. It's perfect for monitoring the humidity and adjusting the fan speed accordingly to help save on energy usage.
This efficient dehumidifier is engineered with some very clever technology that's designed to run up to 40% cheaper in running costs compared with standard dehumidifiers. There's also a timer function that can be set to automatically switch on/off at a convenient time - so you can have it run while you're sleeping, at work, or at an off peak electricity period to futher reduce operating costs.
BREATHE A SIGH OF RELIEF
As the seasons change, so does the air quality in your home. Thankfully, the CD20LE features an advanced air purifier function with plasma Ionizer and UV sterilisation to ensure you breathe clean, healthy air all year long. The dehumidifier's built-in air purifier is designed to remove any microscopic allergens such as dust mites, pollen, mold and bacteria that may cause breathing difficulties.
If you're finding it difficult to dry laundry outside due to the rain, then you'll be pleased to hear that the CD20LE comes with a handy laundry mode setting that significantly reduces the drying time of damp laundry indoors. This clever little feature will also benefit your heating bills too because you won't have to keep your heating on long to dry your clothes.
- Energy efficient, great for up to 5 bed houses
- Saves 40% of the running costs compared with standard dehumidifiers
- Extracts up to 20 litres per day
- Cost effective way to combat mould, condensation and damp
- Advanced air purifier function with plasma Ionizer and UV sterilisation
- Antibacterial tank stops the mould growth in the tank
- Anti spill
- Energy efficient compressor - uses only 240 Watts
- Ioniser function to remove common allergens from the air
- Built-in handle and castors
- Large 4 litre water tank
- Quick drying laundry mode
- Slim and stylish design
- Active Carbon Filter as standard
- Max 240 watts/ hr power consumption
- Extraction rate up to 20 litres per day
- digital humidistat with backlight LCD display showing current room humidity and temperature
- accurate adjustable humidistat allowing settings from 40 to 80%rh in 5%rh steps
- Automatic dehumidification function for simple one touch operation
- Internal drying function for safe storage after seasonal use
- Permanent drainage port or tank use
- 1 – 24 hour stopping timer
- Strong carry handle for easy transport
- Two fan speeds for good balance between quiet operation and improved air flow/ performance
- Air Flow (nominal): 165 m3/hr
- Auto restart on power off
- Max noise level Maximum 42 dB(A)
- Operating Temperatures 5-35 degrees celsius
- Refrigerant R134a
- Rotary Compressor
- R134A Ecological Refrigeration gas
- Tank Capacity: 4 litres
- W x H x D: 425 x 640 x 290mm
- Weight: 13.8Kg