THE BEST DEHUMIDIFIERS 2017
“Best dehumidifier under £150”
Read the full review »
COMBAT MOULD, CONDENSATION & DAMP
Protect your health and home from the harmful effects of excess humidity with this low energy 12L dehumidifier from electriQ. Suitable for flats and homes up to 3 bedrooms, this powerful yet incredibly energy efficient dehumidifier provides a cost effective solution in combating damp, mould and condensation. It works by removing excess moisture in the air which can encourage the growth of common allergens such as mould and bacteria.
The CD12LE features a clever light indicator to show the current level of humidity in your room. As the humidity level reduces, the light on front of the unit changes colour from Red to Orange to Green. Its perfect for monitoring the humidity and adjusting the fan speed accordingly to help save on energy usage.
This efficient dehumidifier is engineered with some very clever technology that's designed to run up to 40% cheaper in running costs compared with standard dehumidifiers. There's also a timer function that can be set to automatically switch on/off at a convenient time - so you can have it run while you're sleeping, at work, or at an off peak electricity period to further reduce operating costs.
BREATHE A SIGH OF RELIEF
As the seasons change, so does the air quality in your home. Thankfully, the CD12LE features an advanced air purifier function with UV sterilisation to ensure you breathe clean, healthy air all year long. The dehumidifiers built-in air purifier is designed to remove any microscopic allergens such as dust mites, pollen, mold and bacteria that may cause breathing difficulties.
If you're finding it difficult to dry laundry outside due to the rain, then you'll be pleased to hear that the CD12LE comes with a handy laundry mode setting that significantly reduces the drying time of damp laundry indoors. This clever little feature will also benefit your heating bills too because you wont have to keep your heating on long to dry your clothes.
- Saves 40% of the running costs compared with standard dehumidifiers
- Great for flats and homes up to 3 bed houses; also ideal for small to medium size offices
- Low energy compressor - uses only 180 Watts
- Cost effective way to combat mould, condensation and damp
- Advanced air purifier function with UV sterilisation
- Anti-dust oscillating louvres for improved air flow
- Antibacterial tank stops the mould growth in the tank
- Anti spill
- Special laundry mode: dries laundry more efficiently than a tumble dryer
- One touch smart mode to maintain optimum humidity
- Large spill proof tank or permanent drainage operation
- Castors for improved mobility
- Stylish modern design
- 24 hours start / stop timer
- Active Carbon Filter as standard
- 160-180 watts/ hr power consumption
- Extraction rate up to 12 litres per day
- Digital humidistat with backlight LCD display showing current room humidity also colour led light green, orange and red for quick and effortless humidity level check
- Accurate adjustable humidistat allowing settings from 35 to 80% relative humidity in 5% relative humidity steps
- Permanent drainage port or tank use
- 1 - 24 hour stopping timer
- Two fan speeds for good balance between quiet operation and improved air flow/ performance
- Air Flow (nominal): 120 m3/hr
- Remember your settings on power off
- Max noise level Maximum 42-49 dB(A)
- Operating Temperatures 5-35 degrees Celsius
- Tank 4 litres
- W x D x H: 38 x 19.5 x 58 cm
- Weight: 14 kgs