90cm Angled Brushed Stainless Steel Cooker Hood- Energy efficient - A rated
- Unbranded, fitting perfectly within your kitchen
- Stylish brushed stainless steel
- Suited to vent or recirculate
- Effective extraction, eliminates cooking odours & vapours
- Extendable outlet hose, adaptor and grease filter included
The perfect choice for today's modern kitchen, this electriQ hood creates an instant feature in your home with its elegant, angled design. Finished completely in brushed stainless steel the hood has a contemporary and seamless style. This hood is unbranded, enabling it to fit in effortlessly with your existing appliances.
Carrying on the seamless elegance the cooker hoods controls are inset in to the smooth, brushed stainless steel, illuminating a contemporary electric blue. With a simple touch you can control the hoods three speeds and LED lighting. The flush controls make the hood super easy to wipe clean.
Easily entertain and dine in your kitchen as this angled hood emits low noise, reaching 73db when set to maximum speed. The LED lights not only give clear visibility of your cooking space but also create a soft ambience, ideal for dinner parties.
With this angled cooker hood you have the choice to extract or recirculate the air. Included with the hood is an optional chimney. Looks great with or without! The choice is yours.
Fitted with an aluminium grease filter to effectively remove grease within the air. All electriQ cooker hoods have easy to clean, dishwasher safe grease filters already included. We would recommend that these are replaced annually.
If you are unable to vent the air out externally, the hood can be operated in recirculating air mode, using the optional carbon filter pack which will take away any odours. The carbon filter pack can be purchased separately.
Dimensions: W900 x H388 x D465 mm
What's in the box?
- Angled cooker hood
- Aluminium dishwasher safe grease filter
- Extendable 150mm air outlet hose & 150/120mm adaptor
- 2 LED lights
This electriQ gives you the option to extract or recirculate the air. If you are unsure which option you should go for here is a simple guide to both;
- Odours, grease, smoke & steam are extracted
- Air is extracted via ducting to the outside of your house
- This requires a vent through an outside wall
- This hood includes a 150mm flexible hose that extends to 2m
- Includes 120-150 adaptor for pre-existing 125mm ducting
- Odours, grease & smoke are drawn through a series of filters
- The purified air is then released back in to the kitchen
- Method can be used in all kitchen types, eliminates ducting
- With this method you will need a carbon filter pack
- The carbon filter pack needs replacing every 3-6 months
- Wall mounted modern angled chimney hood design
- Energy rating: A
- Brushed stainless steel
- Touch controls with blue backlight
- 3 Extractor speeds
- Unbranded, coordinating perfectly with your appliances
- Efficient extraction rate 643m3/h
- x2 LED lights, illuminates cooking space
- Low noise operating at 73 dB
- Air outlet 150mm with 120/150 adaptor
- Optional extending chimney included
- Included aluminium grease filter
- Optional carbon filter pack available separately