What our experts think...
No matter what I cook there’s always a pile of dishes waiting for me at the end and in my house it always seems to be my turn to do the washing up. It seemed pointless getting a dishwasher for two until I tried this one out. It’s so energy efficient I don’t feel like I’m wasting money. Plus the half load function comes in great when I haven’t quite filled it, and when all the dishes I need are waiting to be washed the rapid programme is ideal.
What stands out
- Plenty of space for a couple of days’ worth of dishes – holds up to 110 pieces
- Slim designs saves on space – its 15cm thinner than a standard dishwasher
- Timer delay of up to 9 hours – wash when best suits you
- 4 Programmes to choose from – including an Eco mode to keep your energy bills down
- Half load option – saves water and energy when washing smaller amounts of dishes
- Rated A++ for energy efficiency – it’s 20% more energy efficient than an ‘A’ rated model
Washing up can be a chore, especially after a large family meal, but now homes of all sizes can enjoy the convenience of a dishwasher with this slim-line electriQ model. It measures in at just 45cm wide, that’s 15cm smaller than the average dishwasher, so there’s no need for you to sacrifice too much space in the kitchen.
It may be neat and petite but it packs in plenty of functionality to tackle all the dishes. It has ten place settings, so you’ll be able to load up to 110 pieces inside. Plus, it has a height adjustable top basket, so you can make the most of your washing space and easily fit some pans below too.
There’s four wash programmes to choose from, suiting your different loads. Eco is great for keeping your energy bills low, it’s probably going to be the settings you turn to daily. The Intensive programme is just what you need to blast off stubborn burnt on food, and if you’re in a hurry there’s a rapid programme that gives you gleaming dishes in just 30 minutes. There’s no need to wait around until you’ve filled this machine to the brim either, it has a handy half load function, which saves water and energy when washing fewer dishes. With a timer delay setting you’re also able to select when the dishwasher starts, so you can wash when it best suits you. Come home to freshly cleaned dishes or set it to start through the night, ready for the morning.
This freestanding dishwasher is one of the most efficient and affordable models on the market. It has an impressive A++ energy efficiency rating, which means it’s 20% more efficient than models that have been rated ‘A’, so you’ll save money on your energy bills.
- Dimensions: H84.5 x W44.8 x D60 cm
- Programmes: 4 (Eco, Rapid, Intensive & 90min)
- Capacity: 10 Place settings (up to 110 pieces)
- Water consumption: 9L per cycle
- Energy rating: A++
- Slim-line freestanding design
- Height adjustable basket – enables you to make full use of the space
- Start/pause function
- Timer delay – 3hr/6hr/9hr
- Salt and rinse aid indicator
- Intensive programme – 165 mins – wash 60°C – rinse 70°C
- Eco programme – 205 mins – wash 45°C – rinse 65°C
- 90 min programme – 90 mins – wash 65°C – rinse 65°C
- Rapid programme – 30 mins – wash 45°C – rinse 55°C
- Noise level: 49dB
- Drying efficiency: A
- Max temperature reached: 70 degrees
- Annual water consumption: 2520 Litres
- Annual energy consumption: 211 KWH
- Energy consumption per cycle: 0.74KWH
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Power consumption: 1930W
- Rated voltage: 230 V