What our experts think...
I try to avoid the washing up as much as I can, which makes this dishwasher perfect for me. I always thought my kitchen was too small, but this fits on the worktop and even leaves me with room to spare - I didn’t expect it to be so spacious inside! The Baby Care function is a great idea too, giving parents one less thing to worry about.
What stands out
- The counter top design is perfect for smaller kitchens, caravans and holiday homes
- It’s surprisingly spacious inside, fitting an impressive six place settings
- There are seven wash programmes, including rapid, intensive and eco
- Its brilliant Baby Care function thoroughly cleans baby bottles – ideal for young families
- Wash up at a time that suits you with this dishwasher’s 24-hour delay timer
- Rated A+ for energy efficiency, it’s easier on the wallet and even uses less water than washing up by hand
If washing up after a long day at work is one chore too many, then you need to add this compact dishwasher to your life. Doing exactly what it says on the tin, load your dirty cookware, cutlery and crockery inside and let it do the hard work while you sit back and relax. At around the same size as a microwave, it’ll fit an impressive six place settings inside, making it ideal for smaller families. It is small enough to stand on your worktop which means it is perfect for smaller kitchens as well as caravans and holiday homes, so you don’t have to worry about getting your hands wet anymore.
Equipped with seven wash programmes, you can care for every item while the 90 minute and rapid options help you to get your pots squeaking in a fraction of the time. The Baby Care programme is specifically designed for cleaning baby bottles, making this dishwasher perfect for young families, putting parents’ minds at ease. Other programmes include eco, which helps you save energy and water as you wash up, intensive, normal and glass.
You can delay your wash by up to 24-hours to a time that suits you. Whether you want your pots clean in time for when you get home from work or want to start your cycle while energy prices are lower, this is a fantastic feature that helps to make washing up even easier. A clear LED display and simple controls make it really easy to select the perfect programme for your wash and, by showing you the remaining time, delay time and error codes, you can really stay on top of every cycle.
With such a compact size, you can stand this dishwasher just about anywhere. Remember you’ll still need to connect the water inlet and draining hose as well as plugging it into an electrical supply, so consider this when deciding where to place it. Featuring anti-leak and anti-flood protection, the dishwasher will stop the water supply in the unlikely event anything goes wrong giving you even less to worry about.
- Dimensions: H43.8 x W55 x D50 cm
- Weight: 21 kg
- Size: 6 Place settings
- 7 Programmes: Normal, Intensive, Eco, Glass, 90 Min, Rapid, Baby Care
- 5 Temperatures: 40, 45, 60, 65 & 70°C
- Delay timer: Up to 24 hours
- Energy rating: A+
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Compact, table top design, ideal for small kitchens and for portability
- 6 Place settings, plenty of space for an individual or couple
- 7 Wash programmes, including a rapid 30 min wash
- 5 Wash temperatures, catering to the different cycles and dishes
- Simply and easy to use button controls with clear indicator lights
- Delay timer, wash at a time that best suits you
- Cutlery basket keeps everything organised for an effective clean
- Anti-flood and anti-leak, protecting your kitchen
- Cold water fill
- Easy clean filter system
- Water softener
- Natural drying process
- Concealed heating element
- Salt and rinse aid warning
- Washing performance: A
- Drying performance: A
- Water consumption: 6.5L
- Energy consumption: 0.61 kWh
- Noise level: 49 dB
- Water Supply Pipe: 1.5M
- Drain Pipe: 1.7M