What stands out
- A contemporary, stainless steel design looks fantastic alongside your other appliances, suiting most kitchen decors
- It’s the perfect size to sit above a 70-90cm hob
- The option to recirculate or extract the air, it’s perfect for any kitchen layout
- Three fan speeds mean you can choose the ideal settings to suit your cooking style
- Two built-in LED lights offer excellent lighting of your cooking area, also providing ambient lighting for your room
Clear the air in your kitchen quickly and efficiently with this Indesit chimney cooker hood. Whether your style of cooking throws up plenty of steam or you just enjoy strong smelling dishes, this hood has got you covered – no more steamy windows or lingering smells! At 90cm, it’s the perfect size to sit above a larger hob.
There are three fan speeds to choose from, so you can decide which settings suit your dish best. You can also choose between extraction and recirculation during installation, which makes it perfect for any kitchen, no matter whereabouts your kitchen is. Extraction, or venting, removes steam and odour in the air completely, venting through a wall. Recirculation, on the other hand, draws the air through a number of filters, cleaning it up before venting back into the room. You’ll need a ducting kit if you’re going for extraction or carbon filters to recirculate.
Two aluminium grease filters remove any greasy residue from the air and can be washed quickly in the sink or dishwasher. There are two LED lights under the hood which give you a clear view of your cooking area, so there’s less chance of burning the tea.
With a sleek black chimney design, this is a great looking hood that can either be mounted on its own or between your kitchen cupboards. Mounted to the wall, it’s easy to install.
- Extraction speeds: 3
- Max. extraction rate: 416 m³/hr
- Number of lights: 2
- Max. noise level: 62 dB
- Energy rating: D
- Dimensions: H 765 x W 900 x D 400mm
Whats in the box?
- 1 x Indesit cooker hood canopy
- 1 x extendable chimney flue
- Wall mounted
- Contemporary, modern design
- Compact 60cm design
- Perfect for smaller kitchens
- Extract or recirculate the air
- Easy push button controls
- 150mm air outlet
- Ducting kit required for extraction
- Carbon filters required for recirculation