Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
60cm touch control induction hob with a linkable zone. Additional features include power boost, residual heat indicator, child lock and timer.
Simply put, induction is like having an individual heating element inside each pan. When a pan is placed on an induction hob, it completes a magnetic circuit below the hob's surface, this creates energy within the pan's base, which in turn heats the pan. As the heat is only heating the pan and not the zoned area no energy is wasted.
Link+ cooking technology allows you to cook and control across multiple zones on the hob surface. Perfect for using griddles or multiple pans when a larger surface area is needed.
Draws additional power when required, perfect for wok cooking.
Digital Touch Controls
Touch controls are easy to use and help make cleaning the hob easier. The controls can be locked so they can't accidentally be switched on or changed when set.
Cook To Off With Minute Minder
Time your meals to perfection with the cook-to-off feature. Just tell it when to stop and you'll never overcook a meal again.
- Four induction zones in three sizes
- Linkable zone for larger pans like a fish kettle or griddle plate
- The ceramic glass is so easy to clean
- Touch controls at the front for quick access
- Residual heat indicators to let you know when the zone is still too hot to touch
- Child lock to prevent children amending the settings
- 9 Power levels per zone to give you flexibility
- Cook-to-off timer with minute minder