60cm gas through glass hob with wok burner and cast enamel pan supports. Additional features include Flame safety device, and auto ignition. LPG convertible.
Gas Through Glass Surface
The glass surface makes it stylish, modern and easier to wipe clean than a more intricate standard gas mode.
A gas hotplate with various sized burners gives you maximum cooking control, the heat change is immediate and precise so you can simmer gently as well as boil.
An extra large burner offering the benefit of intensive heat.
Cast Enamel Pan Support
The pan supports have been specially designed to give the same stability and durability of cast iron but with a lighter weight for added flexibility in the kitchen.
Ignites automatically when you push and turn the control knob, so theres no need to push a separate button.
- Stylish glass surface makes cleaning easy
- Four burners in 3 sizes
- Includes a 3.6kW high power work burner
- Cast enamel pan stands for lightness and durability
- Automatic ignition to get you started without faffing around with an ignition switch
- Rotary controls at the front for quick access
- Flame safety device to cut the gas if a flame goes out
- LPG convertible (conversion kit available from GDHA spares)