- A gas hotplate with 7 burners, including a powerful 3.5kw wok burner, provides maximum cooking control, the heat change is immediate and precise so you can simmer gently as well as boil.
- Variable dual circuit grill and conventional electric oven
The variable dual circuit grill allows the temperature of the grill to be altered and also provides the flexibility to use either half or the full width of the grill depending on your requirements. This cavity can also be used as a conventional electric oven which is perfect for smaller portions, or for extra capacity if you're cooking for a big family.
- Electric multifunction oven
The main multifunction oven features 9 functions including fan oven, intensive bake, conventional oven, browning element, defrost, pizza setting, a top and base heat and fanned grilling.
- Telescopic slider shelves
The Stoves Richmond features intelligently designed telescopic shelves that allow easy access to food inside the oven. They slide out smoothly to a safe point so you don't have to reach into the oven.
- Fully programmable clock and timer
A 24-hour digital clock that you can use to programme the bottom left oven to come on and go off so your dinner can be ready when you get back from work.
- Fanned electric oven
An even temperature is achieved through the oven as the air is circulated by an integral fan, making it perfect for batch baking.
- Slow cook oven
The Stoves Richmond features a dedicated slow cook oven, perfect for cooking meals on a low heat for a long time, ideal for casseroles or stews.
- Halogen Flood Lights
Check on your pudding, sponge or souffle without opening the oven door using our halogen flood light which gives off a third more light than a standard bulb, but uses 20% less energy.
- Easy clean enamel
Wipe away spills easily with our specially designed enamel which helps prevent food from sticking on to the surface.
- AA energy rated
Both ovens are A energy rated. The energy rating of an oven tells you how efficient it is, with A rating being the most efficient - helping you save on your electricity bills.
- 1 piece gas hob with 7 burners including 3.5kW wok burner
- Programmable main oven
- Combined dual circuit electric grill & conventional electric oven
- Main multifunction electric oven- fan, intensive bake, conventional, browning element & fanned grill
- Second large fanned electric oven
- Slow cook oven
- Telescopic shelves
- Internal oven lights
- Cast iron pan supports & removable griddle
- Pristine® enamel
- AA Energy Rating
- Height: 900
- Width: 996
- Depth: 600
A Guide to Fanned Ovens
Find out the benefits of fanned ovens, and unlock the potential.
A Guide to Telescopic Shelves
Smooth sliding telescopic shelves are the smart way to reach things in your oven, find out more in this quick video.
Giving you flexibility and freedom to cook a wide variety of foods. Find out more here.
Open Door Grilling
Open door grilling on a conventional grill allows the air to circulate; giving you the best results every time.