This is a graded product. A2 products have minor visible dents & scuffs. All products are tested and are in good working order.
What stands out
- Choose between extracting or recirculating air – whichever suits your kitchen best
- Quickly takes care of steam, smoke and odour in kitchens up to 61 cubic metres in size
- There’s 3 extraction speeds, plus an intensive mode to suit all types of cooking
- Sleek and seamless touch controls – front and centre for easy use
- Set the hood to automatically switch off after 15 minutes
- 2 Halogen lights illuminate your hob, giving clear cooking visibility
Not all kitchens are the same, so with this CDA cooker hood you get the choice of installing it to extract or recirculate air. It’s designed to mount to the wall above your hob and meet the kitchen ceiling with its extending chimney for a clean finish. With a 600mm width the hood is perfectly proportioned to be paired with a 600mm wide hob.
This cooker hood has a powerful twin motor, so it easily takes care of steam, smoke and odour in kitchens up to 61 cubic metres in size. It’s equipped with three speed settings, giving an option to suit all types of cooking. Plus, there’s an intensive setting which reaches an extraction rate of 608m3/hr, ideal for when things get a bit more steamy in the kitchen, like a Saturday morning when you’re cooking up a tasty fried breakfast.
This clean and contemporary chimney cooker hood features a sleek black glass panel, which happens to be where the controls reside. They are seamless touch controls, making them super easy to wipe clean, no grease or grime will get trapped. Easily switch between the settings with a touch of a button and activate the 15 minute timer which will automatically switch the hood off, so you can sit back and relax as the hood finishes up in the kitchen.
Unlike many others, this cooker hood has a filter saturation warning light, so you know just when to clean out the filters, enabling you to keep your hood working at tip top condition. There’s two grease filters fitted to effectively trap any airborne grease, and they’re dishwasher safe for quick and easy cleaning. If you plan on installing this hood to recirculate air then you’ll need to pick up some carbon filters which are sold separately. These are only needed when recirculating as they take care of any smoke and odour. If you plan to extract the air then a ducting kit is needed, which can also be purchased separately. This hood has a 150mm ducting diameter, so make sure you pick up a compatible 150mm ducting kit.
- Dimensions: H640-995 x W600 x D490 mm
- Speeds: 3 + intensive
- Extraction rates: 223m3/hr, 345m3/hr, 503m3/hr, 608m3/hr
- Ducting outlet diameter: 150mm
- Warranty: 2 Year labour & 5 year parts
- Install to either extract or recirculate air
- x2 20W Halogen lights with glass light diffusers
- Filter saturation warning light – reminds you to clean the filters
- x2 Aluminium dishwasher safe grease filters - trap grease particles within the air
- Clean air function
- Twin fan motor delivers powerful extraction
- Contemporary stainless steel linear design
- Noise level: 45-66dB
- Ducting kit not included (only needed when extracting air)
- Carbon filter not included (only needed when recirculating air)
- Minimum required height above a gas hob: 700mm
- Minimum required height above an electric hob: 600mm
- Energy rating: D
- Power supply: 3A