Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Grade A2 - Average condition with visible light scuffs or dents
Enjoy the peace of mind that your product is covered with a guarantee on both parts and labour.
Our expert engineers rigorously test and check every product to ensure everything functions as it should.
All accessories are included unless otherwise stated in the description below.
Our refurbished products sell out quickly, so be quick and get a fantastic product at a fraction of the new price.
This is a graded product. A2 products have minor visible dents & scuffs. All products are tested and are in good working order.
What stands out
- Cleans the air and creates a strong cool breeze
- Low eco-friendly running costs and quiet operation
- Strong air flow makes it great for cooling well ventilated indoor or outdoor large room or spaces
- Great for office and commercial use in spaces such as warehouses, patios, marquees or restaurant
- Choose from three fan speeds and the option to oscillate the airflow around your room
- Use the timer function and set it to automatically switch on or off after a set amount of time
- No permanent installation or exhaust vent required - Simply fill the tank with water/ice and switch it on
- Includes an ice pack that you can place in the water tank to increase the cooling effect
This powerful air cooler is just the thing for those sticky hot summers days. Not only does it keep you cool, it also hydrates the air to create a more comfortable, healthy environment. It works by pulling warm air from the room through an evaporative water filter, that's then pushed out of the front of the machine by a fan to create a soothing cool breeze. This helps conditions the air with extra moisture to combat dry air and leave you feeling refreshed, much like a cool breeze flowing near a waterfall. There's no need for any window venting kits or permanent installation like you would with a conventional air conditioner, so you're free to position it anywhere you want using the built-in carry handle and castors. All you need to do is add water or ice to the 50L water tank through the top or side of the unit, switch it on and leave it to work its magic.
As well as being simple to set up, the cooler is really simple to use too. The digital control panel gives you quick and easy operation of all the multiple functions including the three fan speeds, humidifier and oscillation modes. There's also a handy timer setting that can be used to automatically switch on or off after a set amount of time up to 12 hours, so you can have it run throughout the night and not have to wake up to switch it off. You can even take control of the fan using the remote control that comes supplied and have it set to cool you from your bed or sofa!
- Air cooler and humidifier
- Slimline design
- Easy to use digital controls
- Remote control included
- 3-speed fan with oscillation mode
- Humidifies as it cools
- 50 litre water tank + ice box for added cooling
- 1 - 12 hour timer
- Dimensions: 470 x 390 x 1060mm
- Weight: 15.3Kg
- Water tank: 50L
- Running Current: 0.5 Amps
- Rated in: 200W
- Air flow (at high speed): 800 m³/h
- Power supply (V): 200-240
- Integrated carry handle and durable castor wheels
- Directional louvres
- Noise Level: ≤73dB(A)
- Pump protection
- 12 Month hassle free warranty
Whats in the box?
- 1 x Air Cooler
- 1 x Honeycomb filter
- 1 x Ice box
- 1 x Remote control
The AC200E is an evaporative air cooler cooling the air by means of evaporation. When water evaporates into the air, the result is a mixture of air and water molecules. This chemical change requires heat which is taken from the water molecules, resulting in a spot cooling effect, the temperature drop. The air is passed through a special honeycomb cooling pad which expands the evaporation surface and improves the cooling effect while doubling as an air filter. The evaporative coolers must be used in rooms or spaces with good ventilation otherwise the room will get saturated with humidity and the effect of cooling will stop.