Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Grade A2 - Average condition with visible light scuffs or dents
Enjoy the peace of mind that your product is covered with a guarantee on both parts and labour.
Our expert engineers rigorously test and check every product to ensure everything functions as it should.
All accessories are included unless otherwise stated in the description below.
Our refurbished products sell out quickly, so be quick and get a fantastic product at a fraction of the new price.
This is a graded product. A2 products have minor visible dents & scuffs. All products are tested and are in good working order.
What stands out
- It's super easy to install, simply plug it in and off you cook
- With a 65L capacity this ovens ideal for large busy households and entertaining
- You can set a time for the oven to switch on and off, great for pre-heating and to avoid over cooking
- It has 9 functions to choose from, something to suit every dish, including full fan functions for even cooking on every level
- The glass can easily be removed for cleaning
- With a defrost function you can quickly and safely defrost food inside the oven before cooking
- The enamelled interior takes the hard work out of cleaning the oven
- You can install it under a worktop or within a kitchen column for a seamless kitchen design
This electriQ oven packs a punch, bringing functionality and versatility to your kitchen with its spacious design and 9 functions. It's great for a seamless and stylish kitchen design. You can install it underneath a worktop or within a kitchen column for easy access and no bending! Best of all, there's no hard wiring, it simply plugs in, just like any other appliance. This oven has a full fan - Full fan ovens have an element in the fan which blows hot air into the cavity to help the oven heat up quickly and evenly which is much more rapid than a fan assisted oven as they don't have elements in the fan, only top and bottom elements.
With a spacious 65L capacity this ovens family size. It includes 2 shelves, 1 tray and the grill pan handle set, giving you plenty to work with. The ovens design is easy to get to grips with, the temperature and functions are controlled by simple knobs and there's a fully programmable digital timer. You can set the oven to switch on or off at a certain time, as well as normally timing food, you'll never over cook a dish again or stand around waiting for it to pre-heat.
Whether you're cooking a Sunday roast for the family, baking some cupcakes or serving up a three course meal, this oven can handle it all. There's 4 oven functions to choose from, including a convection setting which ensures heat is evenly circulated and distributed throughout the oven for the perfect cook, no matter where or what you have inside. There's 3 grill functions too, ideal for adding a golden top to dishes or making a quick snack, double grill is ideal for larger dishes. There's even a defrost function which enables you to quickly and safely defrost food before cooking.
When all the cooking's done, cleaning up is a breeze. This oven has an enamel coated interior which is non-stick, so any pesky spillages and splatters can be simply wiped away.
- Dimensions: H59.5 x W59.5 x D57.5 cm
- Unit space: H60 x W56 x D57.5 cm
- Capacity: 65L
- Functions: Defrost, Top + bottom, Bottom, Top + bottom + fan, Convection, Grill, Double grill, Double grill + fan
- Included: 2 Shelves, 1 Tray, Grill pan handle set
- 1 Year warranty
- Easy installation, simply plugs in
- 9 Functions, including a handy grill settings
- Large 65L capacity, great for larger households
- Conventional cooking style, cook anything from casseroles to cakes
- 24 Hour programmable digital timer for precision cooking
- Set a time for the oven to turn on or off, ideal for pre-heating and no over cooking
- Enamel oven interior takes the hard work out of cleaning
- Double glazed door locks in heat for more consistent temperature control
- Interior halogen light makes it easy to check up on a dish without letting heat out of the oven
- Removable door plate allows for a thorough clean
- Forced cooling system
- Rated A for energy efficiency, kinder to the environment and your bills
- Max temperature: 250°C
- Max power: 2700W
What's In The Box?
Includes all standard interior shelves.