Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Grade A2 - Average condition with visible light scuffs or dents
Enjoy the peace of mind that your product is covered with a guarantee on both parts and labour.
Our expert engineers rigorously test and check every product to ensure everything functions as it should.
All accessories are included unless otherwise stated in the description below.
Our refurbished products sell out quickly, so be quick and get a fantastic product at a fraction of the new price.
This is a graded product. A2 products have minor visible dents & scuffs. All products are tested and are in good working order.
The CDA EVP91SS is a 90cm wide shelf-style chimney hood finished in stainless steel with a sexy glass feature across the front.
This model has 3 speeds that can be selected by svelte touch controls and dishwasher-safe metallic grease filters. There are two 20 Watt halogen lights to illuminate your hob. The powerful motor gives you an excellent extraction rate of 608 cubic metres per hour, which is ideal for kitchens up to 87 cubic metres, and an average noise level at 56 decibels.
As a wall-mounted extractor the EVP91SS can be installed to re-circulate the air into the kitchen or to be ducted out. If you are choosing to re-circulate you'll need a pack of CHA21 charcoal filters and if you're ducting out you'll need a ducting kit with a 150mm diameter.
CDA guarantee their appliances for 5 years on the parts and 2 years on the labour. Please ensure you register your appliance to receive this.
- Ducted or re-circulating installation
- 3 speeds + intensive
- Dishwashable aluminium grease filters
- Touch control
- Filter saturation warning light
- Clean air function
- 15 minute timer
- Energy rating: D
- 2 x 20 W halogen lamps
Extraction And Noise Rates
- Max extraction rate: 608 m³/hr
- Noise level: 62 dB(A)
- Number of grease filters: 4
- Number of charcoal filters (optional): 2
- Charcoal filter code: CHA21
- Ducting kit: AED61/63/64
- Required height over gas hob: 700 mm
- Required height over electric hob: 600 mm
- Power supply required: 3 amps
- Outlet diameter: 150 mm
- Rated electrical power: 290 W
- THIS APPLIANCE MUST BE CONNECTED TO THE MAINS SUPPLY BY A COMPETENT PERSON, USING FIXED WIRING VIA A DOUBLE POLE SWITCHED FUSED SPUR OUTLET AND PROTECTED BY A 3A FUSE.
What's In The Box?
Includes all standard paperwork.