Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Grade A1 - Good condition with hard to spot minor blemishes
Enjoy the peace of mind that your product is covered with a guarantee on both parts and labour.
Our expert engineers rigorously test and check every product to ensure everything functions as it should.
All accessories are included unless otherwise stated in the description below.
Our refurbished products sell out quickly, so be quick and get a fantastic product at a fraction of the new price.
This is a graded product. A1 products are "as new" but have been box opened. All A1 products will be fully bubble-wrapped for transportation.
- An impressive extraction rate of 740 m3/h ensures this hood will have your kitchen odour free in no time.
- LED lighting is highly energy efficient and provides attractive, white and even lighting for the hob area.
- Intensive speed setting with revert gives a quick intensive 6 min. burst to clear strong odours and then reverts back to the normal setting.
- Especially quiet: high performance at just 41 dB.
Effective extraction of cooking smells with power boost
Thanks to power boost, your hood can handle even strong cooking smells and boosts the extraction rate at the touch of a button.
Our EcoSilence Drive brushless friction-free motor is durable and designed to last longer. The motor is highly efficient and offers exceptional performance while saving you energy.
Thanks to low noise levels you hear: nothing.
Your guests are not alone in appreciating a relaxed cook. So you can chat with your guests while cooking, we have made our recirculation cooker hoods so quiet you hardly notice them. Generally, a swishing sound is generated by the noise of the motor itself and the air flow, depending on the level of counterpressure. On ducted models, 50 % of the noise is ducted to the outside. Bosch cooker hoods with the CleanAir module generate up to 3 dB(A) less noise than conventional recirculation systems while offering the same performance.
Includes metal grease filter
Ducted and recirculation hoods require metal grease filters to filter grease and other solid particles out of the extracted air. To keep these filters operating at maximum efficiency, clean them about once a month either by hand or in the dishwasher.
- Electronic control
- Electronic control via Soft touch button control
- Efficient BLDC technology
- 60 cm wide
- Silver metallic lacquer
- Telescopic hood
- Stainless Steel fascia panel
- For installation into a 60cm wide cupboard
- Soft touch button control with Electronic display
- 3 power levels & intensive setting
- Automatic intensive revert (6mins)
- Automatic after running (10 min)
- Pyramid filter
- 2 x LED lights
- Neutral white lights
- 2 removable metal grease filter cassettes
- Removable metal grease filters
- Telescopic comfort installation
- Suitable for ducted or recirculating operation
- Extraction rate according to EN 61591 ø 15 cm:
- max. Normal use 400 m³/h
- Intensive 740 m³/h
- Extraction rate exhaust air according to EN 61591:
- max. normal use 400 m³/h, intensive 740 m³/h
- Power rating: 146 W
- Noise level according to EN 60704-3 and EN 60704-2-13 exhaust air:
- Max. normal use: 55 dB(A) re 1 pW (41 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Intensive: 68 dB(A) re 1 pW (54 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Noise max. Normal Level: 55 dB*
- Average Energy Consumption: 35.3 kWh/year*
- Energy Efficiency Class: A*
- Blower Efficiency Class: A*
- Lighting Efficiency Class: A*
- Grease Filtering Efficiency Class: B*
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 426 x 598 x 290 mm
- Dimensions exhaust air (HxWxD): 426-426 x 598 x 290 mm
- Dimensions recirculating (HxWxD): 426-426 x 598 x 290 mm
- Diameter pipe Ø 150 mm (Ø 120 mm enclosed)
- Light Intensity: 683 lux
- Colour Temperature: 3500 K
- Optional accessories
- For recirculated extraction recirculating kit or CleanAir recirculating kit (accessory) needed
What's In The Box?
Includes all standard paperwork.