Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Grade A1 - Good condition with hard to spot minor blemishes
Enjoy the peace of mind that your product is covered with a guarantee on both parts and labour.
Our expert engineers rigorously test and check every product to ensure everything functions as it should.
All accessories are included unless otherwise stated in the description below.
Our refurbished products sell out quickly, so be quick and get a fantastic product at a fraction of the new price.
This is a graded product. A1 products are "as new" but have been box opened. All A1 products will be fully bubble-wrapped for transportation.
What stands out
- Neat domino design is ideal for small kitchens or to add alongside another hob for more space
- It won't provide heat to the cooking zone until it detects a pan
- Residual heat indicators let you know when it's safe to the touch
- Precise temperature control with 9 power levels
- Heating the pan and not the hob surface it's much more energy efficient than others
- Sleek ceramic glass surface makes it super easy to wipe up any spills
- Set the hob to switch off after a specified time or use the timer as a minute minder
- It will switch itself off automatically after a certain period of time
Neat and compact, this two zone domino hob comes in ideal for smaller kitchens or to simply add extra cooking space alongside an existing hob. Being induction it's highly energy efficient, in fact more so than any other type of hob as it heats the actual pan rather than the hob surface. A great safety feature is that it won't actually supply any heat to the cooking zone until it detects a suitable pan.
Each cooking zone has 9 power levels, giving precise temperature control. The hob is easily controlled by clean touch controls located at the front of the hob for easy access. The hob is equipped with a timer of up to 99 minutes which you can use as a simple countdown or set the hob to switch off after a specified time to avoid any over cooking. There's a handy keep warm function too which keeps food at serving temperature, just in case you're not quite ready for your meal. Once you've finished cooking the hob zone will light up with residual heat indicators to let you know exactly when the surface is cool to the touch again.
If the hob hasn't detected any activity it will switch itself off automatically after a certain time period, just to be on the safe side, it also protects itself with overheat detection. The hob is made with ceramic shatterproof safety glass and as its super smooth it makes cleaning up any spillages a breeze.
- Dimensions: H4.8 x W30 x D52 cm
- Power cable length: 1.5m
- Fuel type: Electric
- Cooking zones: 2
- Warranty: 2 Year labour + 5 Years parts
- Front controls for easy reach
- Electronic touch controls with 9 power levels
- Automatic pan detection
- Overheat detection
- Small object detection
- 99 minute timer
- Time limit security system
- Residual heat indicators
- Ceramic shatterproof safety glass
- LED display
- Auto safety switch off
- Temperature limiter
- Keep warm function
- Frameless design
- Power supply: 13A
- Rated electrical power: 2.8kW
- Front zone: 1.4kW
- Rear zone: 1.4kW