Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Grade A2 - Average condition with visible light scuffs or dents
Enjoy the peace of mind that your product is covered with a guarantee on both parts and labour.
Our expert engineers rigorously test and check every product to ensure everything functions as it should.
All accessories are included unless otherwise stated in the description below.
Our refurbished products sell out quickly, so be quick and get a fantastic product at a fraction of the new price.
The seamlessly designed glassdraftAir is only visible when in use, with an impressive performance thanks to the new Guided Air technology.
- Excellent extraction performance from all cooking zones – powered by iQdrive and Guided Air technology.
- Flexible installation for optimal use of space – glassdraftAir system.
- Deeply customisable light colour – emotionLight Pro.
- The quiet high-performance motor: ensures efficient odour and steam removal.
- The power level and the light of your hood can be adjusted by your hob with the cookConnect system or via the Home Connect App.
This rangehood is only visible when you need it. Install this rangehood behind your cooktop in your benchtop. When you need it just push and the rangehood pops up from its hiding place. Looks great together with an induction cooktop.
This rangehood produces 62dB of noise. FYI: the lower the dB the quieter the appliances. 50dB is equivalent to a whispered conversation in a library and 40dB is half as loud as 50dB.
This rangehood can extract air out of the room through ducting. A ducted system extracts all forms of airborne contamination out of your house and is the ideal solution if ducting is available.
This rangehood can filter and circulate air. If you live in an apartment or your rangehood is too far away from an outside wall, it may not be possible to extract the air out of the room, the alternative is to recirculate the air. All forms of airborne contamination are sucked through the rangehood's filters and then pumped back into the kitchen via an opening in the rangehood. Please note that recirculation filters are sold as an optional accessory. Please contact us if you're not sure which filter you need.
- Home Connect: Remote Monitoring and Control for connected home appliances and operation via smartphone or tablet (only in countries where Home Connect service is available)
- The Home Connect functionality can be extended by integrating numerous applications from external cooperation partners (partnerships)
- Voice Control enabled via popular voice assistants (only in countries where this service is available)
- Interval function: available via Home Connect
- Silence function: available via Home Connect
- 80 cm wide
- Energy Efficiency Class: A (at a range of energy efficiency classes from A+++ to D)
- Extraction rate exhaust air according to EN 61591: max. normal use 501 m³/h, intensive 775 m³/h
- Noise max. Normal Level: Noise, max. speed in normal us: 62 dB dB*
- Fully automatic hood
- cookConnect hob based hood control
- climateControl Sensor
- emotionLight pro: Ambient light
- 3 power levels and 2 intensive settings
- The standard functions are located on the right-hand user interface
- Efficient BLDC motor
- Automatic intensive revert (6mins)
- Automatic after running (Automatic after running (10 minutes))
- 2 x metal grease filter cassettes
- Grease and charcoal filter saturation indicators
- The filter service button automatically lifts filters into service position for easy removal
- Extendable clear glass panel with edge lighting
- The glass panel can be easily removed and cleaned
- For installation in a kitchen cabinet
- Suitable for installation in an island or Semi-island kitchen solution
- Suitable for ducted and re-circulating operation
- For recirculated extraction Clean Air Plus recirculation kit (accessory) needed
- Maximum extraction rate exhaust air 501 m³/h according to EN 61591
- Extraction rate according to EN 61591 ø 15 cm: max. Normal use 501 m³/h / Intensive 775 m³/h
- Noise level according to EN 60704-3 and EN 60704-2-13 exhaust air: Max. normal use: 62 dB(A) re 1 pW / Intensive: 70 dB(A) re 1 pW
- Noise level according to EN 60704-3 and EN 60704-2-13 at max. normal use exhaust air: 62 dB(A) re 1 pW
- With the Clean Air Plus recirculation kit (available as optional accessory) your appliances reaches: Extraction rate in recirculation mode: Max. normal use: 416 m³/h / Intensive: 525 m³/h
- Noise level in recirculation mode: Max. normal use: 65 dB(A) re 1 pW / Intensive: 70 dB(A) re 1 pW
- Average Energy Consumption: 36.9 kWh/year*
- Blower Efficiency Class: A*
- Lighting Efficiency Class: -*
- Grease Filtering Efficiency Class: B*
- Power rating: 300 W
Planning and installation information
- Not suitable for combination with gas hobs
- Please reference the built-in dimensions provided in the installation drawings
- Extension height 250 mm
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 709 x 812 x 140 mm
- Built-in dimensions (HxWxD): 703 x 781 x 123 mm
- Extractor hose 150 mm
- Electrical cable length 1.3 m
What's In The Box?
Includes all standard paperwork.