Perfectly sized for small to large spaces like a home kitchen or bedroom, this Amcor 12000 BTU Air Conditioner delivers unrivalled cooling performance and value. As well as offering powerful air conditioning, this energy efficient A rated model is packed full of useful features and is essentially a 3 in 1 unit - Air Conditioner, Dehumidifier and Fan.
3 IN 1 DESIGN
This multi-functional model is the perfect all seasons. The air conditioner comes with a unique evaporation booster for high efficient cooling for rooms up to 30 sqm. The cooling fan is ideal for when you're on your own or don't want to waste time and money cooling unnecessary areas. Plus, with the ability to extract up to 50 litres a day, the powerful dehumidifier setting can help prevent health problems that result from condensation, mould and damp.
The stylish unit comes with a remote control, an integrated handle and durable castor wheels for easy manoeuvrability. The digital control panel allows for quick and easy operation of the air conditioner’s multiple functions including the two fan speeds and 24 timer settings. The large outlet delivers the same refreshing, cooling effect that you'd expect from larger, more powerful air conditioners.
Who are Amcor?
Amcor Group are one of the World’s largest air conditioner manufacturers. For over 60 years, Amcor has specialised in indoor environmental control. They focus on creating only the highest quality products making them the most trusted brand available.
Why this air conditioner is right for you:
- Cooling and Dehumidifying
- Compact Design, Touch Panel Controls, Space saver
- 12,000 BTU Cooling (3.5 kw )
- Very low power consumption
- Good for Home, Office, Caravan or Boat use
- Ideal for medium sized rooms up to 30 sqm (330 sqft)
This air conditioner is packed full of features:
- Electronic panel display
- 24-hour timer
- Remote control
- Unique evaporation booster for high efficient cooling
- 3-speed turbo fan and sleep mode
- R410A green refrigerant for improved cooling
- Cable management compartment at the back
- Top louvers can be fully closed to prevent dust and debris entering the unit
- Swinging directional louvers
- 3 in 1 unit with Cooling, Fan, Dehumidifier function
- Dehumidification max L/day 50
- 3 fan speeds
- Air flow (at high speed) - m³/h 400
- Power supply (V) 220-240
- 3.5 kW Cooling (EN14511)
- 12,000 BTU
- Running Power consumption (W) 1.165 kW (cooling)
- Running Current: 5.11 Amps
- Refrigerant R410A
- 1.5 m hose and window kit supplied as standard
- Noise dB - Noise Level: 49-54 db low/high mode (sound power method)
- EU label: max 64 dB (sound pressure method)
- Thermostatic range: 16-31 C
- 12 Month hassle free warranty!
- Dimensions:400x370x800 mm
- Weight (Kg) 26
- Hose Diameter: 15cm
The window kit is only designed to be installed with sliding or sash windows. The window kit is not designed or to be used with any other style of windows. However the fish tail adaptor can be used with most windows / doors. When using the cooling mode ensure that the opening left is as small as possible.
Download Instruction Manual
What is a BTU?
1 BTU is the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one pound of liquid water by one degree from 60° to 61° Fahrenheit at a constant pressure of one atmosphere. As a general rule we advise you to buy an Air Conditioner with a minimum 7,000BTUs as this is the minimum required to cool a small room (18sq/m) on a hot day. Medium rooms (24sq/m) need around 10,000BTUs and larger rooms and office spaces (36sq/m) require around 15,000BTUs.
Please Note: All air conditioners must be vented through a window or a door so the hot air removed from the room can be expelled. The ideal solution is to vent through a window. To make sure the warm air does not come straight back in, this air conditioner comes with a venting hose and a window venting kit supplied in the box so you can start cooling down straight away! The provided window kit is only designed to be installed with sliding or sash windows and doors.