What stands out
- 6 Cooking functions, including handy defrost and slow cook functions
- Convectional cooking, cook multiple dishes at different temperatures
- Fanned cooking, cook multiple dishes at the same time and temperature with no flavour crossover
- Open grill function, great for a quick snack or a golden crispy finish
- Programmable timer, use it as a simple countdown or set a time to switch the oven on and off
This Double oven from Whirlpool makes cooking for the family easy. It features two cavities a 35L top cavity and a 52L bottom cavity. Both can be used for oven cooking, which means you’ll never struggle for space or need to shuffle dishes around again.
The top cavity offers conventional cooking where the temperature is hotter at the top of the oven. It comes in handy for extra oven space, baking or simply to use for smaller side dishes and when you’re dining alone. It can also be used as a grill which is just what you need for a quick snack or for adding a golden crispy top to your meal.
The main bottom oven delivers conventional or fanned cooking. The conventional functions are perfect for cooking a roast dinner for the family, with your meat at the bottom, veg on the middle shelf and potatoes at the top. When you want a more uniform temperature the fan functions come in ideal, you’ll be able to cook up multiple dishes at the same time and temperature without any flavours crossing over.
This stylish oven is really simple and easy to get to grips with. It has two dial controls to set the temperature and to switch between the six functions, these are retractable for easy cleaning. There’s also an electronic programmable timer, which can be used as a simple count down or set it to automatically switch the oven on or off.
Designed to be built-in to a kitchen column, bending and straining to access the oven is no more. This oven will sit at eye level, making it easy for you to check up on dishes and makes lifting out hefty dishes like a casserole or family lasagne easy. In stainless steel and black glass it has a clean and contemporary appearance, suiting all kitchen designs.
- Dimensions: H89 x W60 x D56 cm
- Top cavity capacity: 35L
- Bottom cavity capacity: 52L
- Controls: Retractable dials
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Top oven offers conventional cooking and grill
- Bottom oven offers conventional or fanned cooking
- 6 Cooking functions
- Defrost function, lightly circulates room temperature air to gently thaw food
- Slow cook function, perfect for tender and flavoursome results
- Electronic programmable timer, countdown or auto switch on and off
- Triple glazed oven doors lock in heat for better energy efficiency
- Oven light in both cavities gives clear cooking visibility
- Enamel interiors for easier cleaning
- Retractable dial controls makes cleaning easy
- Rated A for energy efficiency
- Designed to be built-in to a kitchen column
- Stylish stainless steel and black glass design