Itex 1600 x 700 Airspa Bath-No Bath Screen-Left hand bath
The Itex 1600 x 700 Airspa Bath includes a 12 jet airspa system. The Itex range has been designed so that it can be used with or without a shower screen. However the addition of a luxurious rectangle shower screen (see optional items) makes this an ideal choice to be used as a showerbath, particularly in a smaller bathroom. It comes with a 5 year on site manufacturers guarantee and optimum drain down for hygiene.
- Bath Type: Straight Bath
- Style: Modern
- Materials Specification: Manufactured from 5mm lucite acrylic
- Length: 1600mm
- Width: 700mm
- Height: 400mm
- Weight: 16.5Kg (not including airspa system)
- Capacity: 160 Litres
- Tap Holes: Suitable for tap hole drilling by your installer[com] comes as standard without tap holes
- Waste & Overflow Holes: Pre-drilled
- Finish: White
- Features: Encapsulated baseboard and re-enforced edges for increased strength and stability
- Includes: Legset for easy installation
- Excludes: Taps & Waste Kit (see additional items)
- OPTIONS: Optional Bath Screens are available on this item.
- Number of Jets: 12 Airspa Jets
- Jet Position: 12 Base Jets (PLEASE NOTE: Positions may vary[com] images are for illustrative purposes only)
- Controls: Chrome air control to adjust turbulence (If purchased with a 3 Speed Controller - Please see matching items)
- Pump: Optimum drain down for hygiene purposes
- Pipework: Included
- Accreditations: Manufactured in the UK to British Standards ISO9000[com] quality assured
- Also Available: A number of upgrade options[com] including lights and heaters (see matching items)
Please Note: Bath comes pre-fitted with an inline heater to maintain temperature of water.
Please Note: Actual jet[com] filter and control position may vary. Images for illustration purposes only.
Please be aware that this product is on SPECIAL ORDER only. Any cancellation of orders after purchase will result in a 50% restocking charge. Please see our Terms & Conditions for more information.