Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Staying true to the Classic's styling, the Deluxe range delivers a host of innovative, up-to-the-minute features.
Imbued with ultra-chic styling that makes this collection a firm favourite among those with more classical tastes, this range can cater for three different size preferences, being at home in any kitchen. The Classic Deluxe is available in a gorgeous colour palette, including Rangemaster's latest trend-led shades Royal Pearl & Olive Green.
The Classic Deluxe 110cm now includes a proving drawer - a unique feature for the range cooker market. This drawer enables a controlled, warm environment, operated by a simple on/off switch, and has slots in the base that allow warm air to flow in and prove dough perfectly.
Product: (H)905-930mm x (W)1100mm x (D)608mm
- Fully programmable multifunction oven offers rapid response , fan oven, defrost, fanned grilling, fan-assisted oven, conventional oven,browning element and base heat
- Five-burner hotplate
- Smooth action glide-out grill
- A rated ovens giving the best possible energy efficiency
- Handyrack, adjustable rack attached to oven door making it easy to tend to roasts
- Catalytic liners, the cook clean liners absorb fat and steam during cooking, and release these deposits to the base when above 200°C, ensuring that the oven is kept as clean as possible with the minimum effort
- Wok cradle, sturdy durable and hard wearing for stable wok cooking, easily removable and dishwasher safe for ease of cleaning
- Multizone, an aluminium griddle with two ceramic burners allowing for variable heat within one cooking surface, perfect for healthy cooking of a variety of food
- Single handed ignition, for easy lighting of hob burners, leaving that extra hand free to cook
- Storage drawer, for storage of pots and pans
- Porthole door, making it easy to check on food without having to open the oven door
- Bread proving drawer, heats up to 30-45°C
- New Catch-rite™ door fixture - All doors are now fitted with the new all stainless steel door catch. A superior mechanism that under testing shows longevity of over 50 years
- Nite-Lite™ - After 10pm the clock will automatically dim leaving a softer light in your kitchen during the night.
- All Rangemaster range cookers have Steadfast™ pan supports as standard. Eliminating wobble and potential spills, Steadfast™ is only available on Rangemaster
- Left: 62 litres
- Right: 67 litres
Gas burner details
- 1x Small burner 1kW
- 2x Medium burner 1.7kW
- 1x Large burner 3kW
- 1x High burner 3.5kW