Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
What stands out
- Double oven design gives you plenty of space
- The 73L main oven offers even results with fan cooking
- The 39L top oven is perfect for grilling or more space
- Catalytic liners burn away grease at 220°C
- Anti-tip shelves make it easy to tend to your roast
In addition to all your standard oven functions, the PlusSteam feature in this SteamBake cooker adds steam at the beginning of the baking process. The steam cooking keeps the dough moist on the surface to create a golden color and tasty crust, while the heart stays soft and tender. In addition to baking crispy and tasty breads, muffins and pies.
Extremely responsive and precise heat, with induction technology - Induction cooking is so responsive that you can adjust the heat instantly. Plus, it only heats the pan, so you get heat precisely where you need it.
Intelligent technology that makes cleaning more efficient - This oven's Cataluxe® cleaning system uses cutting-edge technology to deliver efficient results. Its catalytic lining absorbs the grease and cooking residue when heated to 230°C, making it easy to simply wipe away keeping your cooker perfectly clean.
Spit roast flavours. with no turning needed - Seal in the flavour for delicious seared meats and crisp roast potatoes. At once. Turbo Grilling from AEG circulates heat in the oven for even cooking. All while achieving an authentic spit roast effect. With the door closed. No turning needed for a perfectly browned finish and unrivalled flavour.
Reconfigure your oven for perfect performance - For great results, you can adjust the levels of the telescopic OptiFlex™ Runners inside your oven – accommodating both tall and differently sized dishes.
An at-a-glance overview of the status of your dish - The timer display provides an at-a-glance overview of the status of your dish. Its clear screen enables you to set an alarm, check directly on the time remaining before your dish is ready and to adjust the timer with accuracy and precision.
- 4 Induction cooking zones - only heats the pan, faster than all other types of hob
- Fully programmable main oven so you can set it to turn on and off whenever you want
- Multi-function oven (8 functions main, 2 second)
- Catalytic lined cavities for easier cleaning
- Isofront plus triple glazed door
- Grid runners and telescopic runners for safe loading and unloading of your dishes
- Rotary controls - So simple to use
- Clock and minute minder to keep track of your dishes
- Child lock - Controls can be locked for perfect safety, easing concerns of families with young children and pets.
- Dimensions: 90cm(H) x 60cm(W) x 61cm(D)
- Heat activated catalytic cleaning - Catalytic coatings to the top, back and sides of the oven absorb the grease from cooking and with regular heating to 220°C the grease residue is burned away.
- Auto-stop anti-tip chrome shelves - Enables baking shelves and wire shelves to be pulled out fully, gliding out effortlessly with a smooth rolling action.
- Residual heat indicators - Residual heat indicators visually indicate when residual heat is left on the hob surface for that added reassurance.
- Conventional cooking - Heat from the top and bottom elements provides traditional cooking for the professional cook. Ideal for baking bread and cakes.
- Base heat finishing - Heat from the bottom element only, ideal for reheating pies and pastries as it keeps the pastry crisp. It can also be used to slow cook.
- Cooling Fan - The fan draws in cool air and mixes it with warm air from the oven to ventilate the ISOFRONT glazed door. This ensures that both the oven and surrounding furniture stay cool.
- Isofront® plus triple glazed door - Isofront® plus triple glazed door. Multi-layered glass panes, with heat reflective coating to keep the heat in the oven.
- Top oven energy class: A - On a scale from A (most efficient) to G (least efficient). 'A' rating, the highest grade achievable in Europe. The rating system was introduced by the European Union and is designed to offer consumers a standardised method of choosing the most energy efficient appliances.