Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Powered by an energy-efficient motor, this well-designed chimney hood is installed against the wall, effectively reduces kitchen odours while adding to the look and feel of the space itself.
NATURAL AIR, EFFORTLESSLY AND SILENTLY.
The sleekly designed AEG hood removes lingering odours quietly thanks to a super quiet breeze technology. So you can have a better environment in your kitchen effortlessly and silently.
CLEAN AIR WITH LESS ENERGY
A strong motor with low-energy consumption means this hood is reliable and efficienty clears away kitchen odours.
CLEAN AIR. DESIGNED TO LAST
This filter captures and cleans away cooking smells incredibly efficiently to leave kitchens fresh. The longest-lasting disposable filter, it can be washed and reactivated to ensure it maintains its high odour-filtering performance.
THE HANDS-FREE HOOD
This cooker hood has Hob2Hood, a useful feature that automatically controls your cooker hood and lights. Leave Hob2Hood to regulate the fan while you concentrate on the key moments involved in getting your dish just right. But if you’d rather adjust the fan speed yourself, there are manual controls on the cooker hood too.
ALL COOKING VAPOURS REMOVED – IN SILENCE
Thanks to innovative technology, this hood clears your kitchen of unwanted cooking vapours almost unnoticably. What's more, the cooker hood's virtually silent operation helps you create the perfect atmosphere in your home.
- For wall mounting between furniture or as a stand alone unit
- Electronic touch controls with digital LED display for precise control.
- Recirculation or extraction options
- Extraction mode: A ducting kit is attached to the hood to extract the cooking vapours externally, giving a pleasant kitchen environment, which is free from cooking odours.
- CBFC Rated for energy efficiency, extraction efficiency, lighting efficiency and grease filtering efficiency
- 55 dB(A) Noise level
- 58 kWh Average energy usage per year
- 352 m³/hr Max extraction rate