Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
What our experts think...
I love how flexible it makes cooking larger meals. The bridge function is fantastic because it merges two cooking zones to give you more space for your casserole dishes and other big pots and pans. Plus, it also boasts a power-boost mode that's great for when you're in a rush and need to bring your pan to the boil faster.
What stands out
- Heats the base of your pans rather than the whole hob surface, making it incredibly efficient to run and safer to clean
- The versatile bridge zone lets you combine two zones to create a large cooking space for bigger pan sizes
- A handy boost mode gives you extra heat when you need it - perfect for quickly simmering sauces
- The touch controls give you quick and accurate temperature control of the nine power levels and hob settings
- Timer alert lets you know when your dish is ready, so you don't have to worry about overcooking your meal
- Residual heat indicators let you know when its safe to clean the surface
- Unbranded design makes it really easy to coordinate with all your other appliances
This ultra-stylish four zone induction hob is brilliantly versatile and great for large-scale cooking. It offers four cooking zones in three different sizes, including a versatile bridge function, which merges two zones into one to create a larger cooking area for when you need to cook more in one go using a griddle pan or casserole dish. It uses induction technology which delivers fast heat to the bottom of your pan, while the remaining hob surface stays cool and safe to touch, thus making it really energy efficient and can help you save money on your bills. And, thanks to the hobs smooth surface, you can wipe away any spillages quick and easy to keep it looking its best. Plus, its sleek, unbranded design lends itself to any kitchen, blending seamlessly with the rest of your other appliances.
The control panel is conveniently positioned at the front of the hob for quick and easy access to all the cooking functions. It uses touch controls which are really responsive and easy to use, offering nine power levels to cook your meals to perfection. There's even a handy power boost function that can be used to give your cooking zone a speedy hit of extra heat when required, making it ideal for flash frying or bringing a pan to the boil faster. The timer function is great too as it can be programmed to switch off your chosen hob zone after a set amount of time to prevent any overcooking or burning. Or if you prefer, you can also use it as a simple minute minder to alert you when your set time has ended, rather than switching off.
The hob comes with a number of clever safety features to make the whole experience as stress-free as possible. For instance, each cooking zone comes with a residual heat indicator to let you know when the surface has cooled to a temperature that's safe to touch. Plus, it'll automatically switch off if you leave the heat unattended for a long period of time. You can even lock the touch controls so that the hob settings can't be accidently activated by wandering hands, which is great peace of mind for those with little children.
- Hob dimensions: (W)59 x (D)52 x (H)5.5 cm
- Cut out dimensions: (W)56 x (D)49 cm
- Cooking Zones: 4
- Cooking technology: Induction
- Power Levels: 9
- Rated electrical power: 7kW
- Residual heat indicator
- Child safety lock
- Timer function
- Easy to wipe clean
- Safety time-switch-off
- Pan recognition
- Touch sensor controls
- Voltage: 220-240V 50Hz
- Hob zone: 160 mm - 1.5 / 1.8 KW
- Hob zone: 180 mm - 1.5 / 2 KW
- Hob zone: 180 mm - 2.0 / 2.6 KW
- Hob zone: 210 mm - 2.0 / 2.6 KW
Why choose us?
We've won awards for our products
We use the same factories as bigger brands
We offer hassle-free warranty
We have top notch customer service