What our experts think...
There’s definitely no room in my kitchen for a full size dishwasher, so this compact, counter top dishwasher is ideal for me! It’s perfectly proportioned for two, giving me and my partner plenty of space for our daily dishes. And they’re done in no time with the 30 minute quick wash.
What stands out
- The counter top design is perfect for kitchens tight on space or even a holiday or caravan
- Fits in a generous 6 place settings! That's 6 standard dinner plates, soup plates, dessert plates, cups, tumblers and cutlery
- It has 6 wash programmes, including a rapid 30 min programme, great when you’re in a rush
- With a timer delay from 2 to 8 hours, you can set it to start washing when it best suits you
- It’s been rated A+ for energy efficiency so it's easy on the wallet
- It will use less water than you would when washing up at the sink
If you’re looking for a little help when it comes to washing up, look no further! This compact dishwasher is just the thing for small kitchens, holiday homes or those with small households. It will sit neat on the countertop or any other flat surface and it’s about the same size as a microwave oven. Fitting six place settings along with a cutlery basket, it provides plenty of space for an individual or couple to load their days’ worth of dishes. No more bickering over who’s turn it is to wash up!
This neat little time saver is equipped with six wash programmes, so there’s something to suit every dish. Intensive will take care of dishes with tough baked on food, whilst Glass is perfect for those more delicate items. If you’re in a hurry there’s a Rapid programme, taking just 30 minutes and for everyday items, Eco will do the job whilst being more energy efficient and environmentally friendly. It’s super easy to use with button controls and LED indicators keeping you in the know. It even has a timer delay, which means you can set this countertop dishwasher to go when it best suits you, like just before you go to bed, so you’re clean dishes are ready and waiting for you in the morning.
It’s easy to add this handy appliance to your kitchen. You’ll just need to connect the inlet and drain hose and plug it in to a mains electricity supply. So when you’re deciding where to place it, think about where it will connect. It has anti-leak and anti-flood protection too, so in the unlikely event of something going wrong, this dishwasher will instantly stop the water supply to protect your kitchen.
- Dimensions: H43.8 x W55 x D50 cm
- Weight: 21 kg
- Size: 6 Place settings
- 6 Programmes: Normal, Intensive, Eco, Glass, 90 Min, Rapid
- 5 Temperatures: 40, 45, 60, 65 & 70°C
- Delay timer: 2, 4, 6 or 8 hours
- Energy rating: A+
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Compact, table top design, ideal for small kitchens and for portability
- 6 Place settings, plenty of space for an individual or couple
- 6 Wash programmes, including a rapid 30 min wash
- 5 Wash temperatures, catering to the different cycles and dishes
- Simply and easy to use button controls with clear indicator lights
- Delay timer, wash at a time that best suits you
- Cutlery basket keeps everything organised for an effective clean
- Anti-flood and anti-leak, protecting your kitchen
- Cold water fill
- Easy clean filter system
- Water softener
- Natural drying process
- Concealed heating element
- Salt and rinse aid warning
- Washing performance: A
- Drying performance: A
- Water consumption: 6.5L
- Energy consumption: 0.61 kWh
- Noise level: 49 dB
- Water Supply Pipe: 1.5M
- Drain Pipe: 1.7M