- Tall design with spacious 300L storage capacity
- Stores up to 16 bags worth of food, plenty of space for the weekly shop
- SuperCool technology, cools food fast, ideal for after a big shop
- Rated A+ for energy efficiency
- Flat LED interior lighting delivers a brighter view whilst saving space
- Easily accommodate larger items with 4 adjustable glass shelves
- 2 Salad crisper drawers, separate fruit & veg for better storage
- Humidity controlled crisper drawers keep food fresher for longer
- 5 Door balconies provide plenty of space for all your bottles & jars
- Configure the design to suit your space with a reversible door
- Integrated design seamlessly fits into your kitchen behind a cupboard door
- Sliding door mount design
H177 x W54 x D54.5 cm
Seamlessly stylish, this tall electriQ fridge fits beautifully into a column behind your own cupboard door giving a clean kitchen look. The impressive 300L capacity easily stores 16 bags worth of shopping, plenty of room for the weekly shop. Ideal for larger households.
With 4 adjustable shelves and 2 salad crisper drawers you can easily accommodate bulkier items and split your fruit and veg for more effective storage. The salad crispers are humidity controlled with a switch which can be opened when the drawers are jam packed to enable more air flow, keeping your food fresh and tasty for longer. Featuring SuperCool technology the fridge temperature can be adjusted and can quickly cool newly added items. Ideal for when you’ve just done a big shop or plan to store seasonal items for a long time.
Not familiar with electriQ?
Don’t let the brand put you off. This electriQ fridge has been made with similar parts and workmanship as some of the leading brands. Rated A+ for energy efficiency you can rest assured it won’t cost you a fortune to run, in fact it will cost as little as £22 per year to run.