Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
What our experts think...
I love how you can fully control the temperature for both zones in this fridge, it’s not set in stone which zone has to be used for white or red. This works out great for me, as I happen to be more of a white fan myself, so I could spread my bottle collection across the entire cooler.
What stands out
- Enjoy full temperature control in both cavities from 5 - 22°C
- Huge 150L capacity lets you store up to 36 bottles of wine at once
- Have a full fridge of red or white wine – or red in one zone and white in the other or vice-versa!
- Extra spacious bottom shelf to store your larger champagne, prosecco and wines
- Soft blue LED lighting to showcase your collection in style
- Special UV filter glass door to protect your beverages from the sun
- Keep your collectible vintages locked away safe and secure
- Seamless stainless steel door frame adds a touch of elegance to any kitchen setting
This stunning double door wine cooler is perfect for storing your favourite wines. It holds up to 36 bottles of wine across two cavities to ensure you have enough space to fit all your collection. Each zone has its own temperature control from 5 - 22°C, which means you have the option to fill both cavities with red or white wine or split it 50/50 and have one half red and one half white, its your choice! Theres even room on the bottom shelf to store your larger bottles of champagnes for when you want to celebrate the weekend in style.
This cooler offers all of the latest features such as LED lighting and UV protection, so youll be able to showcase your wine collection while keeping them protected from the harmful effects of sunlight. An active charcoal filter is on hand to remove any odours from the air that might taint your vino. Plus, it also boasts a humidity control which makes sure theres enough moisture in the air to stop corks from drying out and protect against mould.
Most wine coolers including those with premium price tags have a join on the face of the door frame, this wine coolers stainless steel door frame is seamless. Its the small stylish touches like this that show the attention to detail and quality that sets this unit apart from the rest. Whether you have it as a freestanding unit or tuck it under your kitchen worktop, its guaranteed to add a touch of style to any room of your house. Theres even a security lock on the door too, to keep your collection safe from prying hands and prevent young ones from opening it.
- Dimensions: W59.5 x D57.5 x H82 cm
- Temperature range: 5–22°C
- Capacity: 36 Bottles (standard 75cl)
- Shelves: 5 + 1 in each cavity
- Warranty:1 Year
- Dual zone – both cavities offer full temperature control from 5-22°C
- 36 bottle stoarge of standard 75cl wine bottles
- Double glazed, toughened glass door to insulate your collection
- Smoked, UV protected glass doors to protect your wine from the damaging effects of sunlight
- Premium design with polished corners
- Nine sliding wooden shelves with stainless steel trim
- Spacious bottom shelf fits larger bottles such as champagne
- Lockable door to keep your wines safe and secure
- Soft blue LED lighting to showcase your collection
- Rear panel material - pre-coated metal back
- Easy to use digital touch controls
- Active charcoal filter prevents wine contamination
- Humidifier moistens air, providing optimum storage conditions
- Under-counter or freestanding installation
- Adjustable feet (75mm) for the perfect fit
- Stylish black kick plate with stainless steel trim
- Frost free technology prevents ice from building up