What stands out
- ComfortLift - The first dishwasher in the world that lets you gently slide and lift the lower basket upwards
- Awarded the QuietMark Award - This machine is recognised as being one of the quietest on the market
- Gold IF Award & Red Dot 'Best of the Best' Award Winner
- 13 Place settings provides plenty of room to load dishes from a couple of family meals
- Spacious removable cutlery tray makes loading easier, plus there’s space for bulky items
- PerfectFit Sliding Hinge - Furniture flexibility leaving less gaps and smaller plinths
- The door automatically opens to allow air to circulate, so items dry naturally
- Innovative rubber glass holders and spikes take care of your most delicate items
- Sensorlogic technology measures load size and dirt to provide the best washing performance
- 24Hr timer delay enables you to set the dishwasher off when it’s convenient for you
- With an extra silent programme you can wash whenever it suits you, even at night
- Auto half load saves energy and water consumption when the machine isn’t quite full
- Sparkling clean dishes in just 30 minutes with the QuickWash programme
- Rated A++ for energy efficiency this machines costs just £37 per year to run!
This AEG dishwasher is one of a kind, it’s the first in the world to feature a special ComfortLift basket, taking dishwashing to a whole new level. This unique basket doesn’t just slide out like in your standard dishwasher, this one smoothly slides out and up to reach the same height as the top basket, locking into place so you can load dishes as normal. It makes loading and unloading dishes much easier and comfortable, it’s an absolute life saver for those who have difficulty bending!
That’s not all, inside the dishwasher there’s also a removable cutlery tray instead of a standard cumbersome basket. This spacious tray lets you lay 13 place settings worth of cutlery, including bulky items, so you’ll never catch your arm again on cutlery that’s poking out from the lower basket! Where you store glassware has also been revamped with special soft grips and spikes. These nifty rubber spikes provide a cushion for glassware and the grips can even close around wine glass stems for ultimate protection.
This forward thinking dishwasher has been designed around you, to make washing up easier. It can hold up to 13 place settings, which is plenty of space to load the dishes from a couple of family meals. It features a 24 hour timer delay so you can set it off washing whenever you like. You can even wash at night because it has a special extra silent programme and it’s been awarded the QuiteMark, which means it is recognised as a quieter machine. There’s lots of washing programmes to choose from, so you can pick the best one to suit your dishes, including a QuickWash which will give you gleaming dishes in just 30 minutes.
It’s also highly smart, making a conscious effort to save you money. It has special SensorLogic technology that can measure the size of the load and the level of dirt, this way it can optimise the wash to deliver the best performance. There’s an automatic half load function too, which will save energy and water when the dishwasher isn’t quite full. It can even make sure your detergent is used efficiently and never wasted thanks to multi-tab technology, which ensures the detergent is used in the correct phase of the cycle for perfect results. This machine doesn’t just stop caring for your dishes when the cycle is up. It automatically pops the door open with the AirDry feature to allow fresh air to circulate inside, this way your dishes will dry naturally, and there’ll be no condensation or usual smell which can often occur with standard dishwashers.
What’s not to love about this unique and innovative machine? It will seamlessly fit into your kitchen and it costs on average just 10p per day to run!
- Dimensions: H81.8 x W59.6 x D55 cm
- Inlet hose length: 180 mm
- Capacity: 13 Place settings
- Programmes: 6 – AutoSense 45-70°C, Eco, Extra silent, Glass 45°C, Intensive 70°C & 30min Quickwash
- Temperatures: 4
- Water supply: Cold or hot
- Water consumption: 11 L
- Energy rating: A++
- The first dishwasher in the world which slides the lower basket up for easy access
- Extra options: Time saver, ExtraHygiene & XtraDry
- Multi-tab technology optimises cleaning results of all-in-one detergents for perfect results
- Time remaining indicator shows the amount of time remaining until the programme ends
- Soft grips and soft spikes specially designed to cradle glasses for ultimate care
- Height adjustable top basket enables you to create more room below for larger dishes
- Satellite spray arm and ceiling spray arm for full coverage
- Interior push button controls and LED display
- Salt and rinse aid indicators
- PerfectFit sliding hinge system enables seamless integration in to the kitchen – removes the need to cut the plinth
- Installation: fully integrated – requires own furniture door
- Feet can be adjusted from 0-8cm to level the machine perfectly
- Anti-flood device for peace of mind
- Cleaning efficiency: A
- Drying efficiency: A
- Noise level: 44dB
- Annual energy consumption: 262 kW
- Annual water consumption: 3080 L
Gold IF Award
ComfortLift dishwasher was announced as one of 75 winners of the top accolade, having being selected from more than 5,000 submissions by a panel of around 60 leading designexperts.
"AEG integrated a clever new function into the ComfortLift: the lower dish drawer can be glided upward and locked into place, turning the act of emptying and refilling the dishwasher into child's play."
The Jury - IF Gold Awards 2017
Red Dot 'Best of the Best' Award
ComfortLift dishwasher was awarded for its innovative lifting system for the lower rack, allowing efficient and ergonomic loading. The Red Dot Award is one of the most renowned awards for good design and innovation. Functionality, innovation, quality, and ecological compatibility were some of the criteria on which the decision wasbased. ComfortLift® Dishwasher.
"The Red Dot award signifies our commitment at Electrolux to designing remarkable consumer experiences."
Lars Erikson - Head of Design Electrolux Group