Hoover has the most complete set of washing cycles for laundry caring. It is able to wash perfectly and effortlessly your favourite garments, ensuring an extreme attention to fabrics and colours and providing many advanced and tailored features developed to enhance your life. Thanks to Inverter motor you can get the most reliable and long-lasting performance, reaching the highest energy efficiency on the market.
- 9kg drum capacity is great for medium sized households.
- Rapid 14', 30', 44', 59' minute programs are quick but effective.
- Active steam relaxes creases in your clothes, meaning less time spent ironing.
- Pause & add feature allows you to add forgotten clothes, mid cycle.
- Hygiene programme eliminates bacteria from your clothes at 60 degrees.
- Inverter motors mean a quieter performance with less vibration.
- The A class energy rating means lower energy costs
KG Mode is the function that weighs the laundry within the first 4 minutes of the program, adapting the water, energy consumption and time of cycle with a scientific precision.
This program will clear any bacteria or dirt from your clothing, washing them at 60°C, with additional water to ensure a full clean.
Rapid 14', 30', 44', 59' Minutes Programs
The best combination of time and performance. Hoover washing machines allow you to choose between no fewer than four cycles that are less than an hour long yet 100% effective.
Hoover only uses the inverter motors, reducing noise and vibrations to some of the lowest levels on the market, ensuring long-lasting performance with very low energy consumption.
Top Efficiency in A Class
In compliance with the New Energy Label, this Hoover A class washing machine reduces energy consumption starting from 51% compared to a G class, saving energy and protecting the environment.
The Active Steam program will relax the creases in your clothing, allowing you to easily iron dry clothing. The Steam Refresh program will release steam after the cycle to help relax the clothing and leave less creases.