From pot to plate, this hardwearing bowl from ElectriQ cooks great tasting rice and cakes quickly and to a high quality when used in the HOV17 and HOV17D halogen ovens.
A worthwhile accessory to go along with your halogen oven, you’ll have great tasting cooking and baking every single meal time!
Which Halogen Oven is it for?
What is the bowl made out of?
The HOV17 rice and cake cooker is made out of hardwearing iron with a non-stick coating. The non-stick coating means that the dirt will simply lift off when it comes to cleaning it – no hard scrubbing and scouring!
What benefits are there to cooking my rice and cakes in a halogen oven?
- It’s much quicker than a conventional oven, which is great for whipping up a last minute cake for the school bake sale, unexpected visitors or a birthday!
- It guarantees a more thorough and even cook throughout, which is great for baking and rice, because the quicker the halogen oven cooks it, the more moisture is retained, leaving you with fluffy rice and cakes!
- It uses less power compared to a traditional oven.
- Cooks great tasting cakes and rice in the Halogen oven
- Cooks much quicker than baking in a conventional oven
- Invaluable accessory for the HOV17 Halogen Oven
- Guarantees a more thorough and even cook throughout
- Hardwearing and easy-to-clean, iron with a non-stick coating