HPC Freesat installation including satellite dish
TV is going digital. So make sure you′re not left out when the UK's analogue TV signal is turned off and replace it with a new, stronger digital TV signal. HPC provide a professional Installation service of a Freesat satellite dish designed to receive free to air satellite stations.
Once you have purchased this item, please contact our booking centre on 0161 368 6999 (quoting your invoice number) where one of our team will organise an appointment for an engineer to complete your installation.
Be sure to keep your receipt in a safe place as you will be required to present it to our engineer prior to work commencing to show the service has been purchased. Work will not be carried out if the receipt is not present.
The service comprises:
- Installation of the new Freesat dish & supplied coax to a single point in the property.
- Surface mounted digital coax cable run to a suitable position for connection to the onsite equipment.
- All coaxial cabling will be run externally, and on all installs, holes will be drilled for cable access.
- All wall entry holes will be properly sealed against the elements
- The coax cable shall be terminated with the required ‘F’ type cable connector.
- Any internal cable will be tacked to the skirting board.
- A final check of the satellite services (Freesat) will be carried out to confirm that the service is fully operational (coverage restrictions apply).
The purchase does not include:
- Any additional external wall mounting plates, lashing kit or mounting pole.
- The Freesat dish cannot be mounted over 10 meters.
- An internal wall plate or socket.
Customers should bear in mind:
- We cannot carry out satellite installations above 10 meters.
- The dish must have a clear line of site to the satellite; this may effect the position where the engineer can mount the freesat dish.
- Engineers will not lift carpeting to lay cable.
- The engineer must have clear access to carry out the installation.
- The engineer will need to park outside your home and bring ladders and equipment up to the house.
- Any help you can offer to ensure that the engineer can park within a reasonable distance of the property will help us to complete the work first time, on the day.
- Your engineer will discuss all options open to you on the day.
- This service is for a Freesat dish connected to one point in the property.
- Our engineer will require an authorised person over the age of 18 to sign a note of satisfaction once the installation is complete