The advanced TouchSure hob from AEG comes with a range of reassuring safety features that provide absolute confidence in – and absolute command over – gas cooking. It’s a traditional method harnessed with our responsive technology. Instilling confidence to turn up the heat.
- Five gas burners
- Touch controls
- FlameLight LED indicators display when the flame is on
- Child lock to prevent the settings from being changed
- Hob2Hood® allows you to control compatible hoods from the hob
- Gas Stop safety feature cuts the gas if the flame should go out
- Residual heat indicators: This safety feature visually indicates when residual heat is left on the hob surface
- Cast iron pan supports
One Touch Absolute Control
The temperature can be regulated quickly and accurately via highly responsive electronic touch controls. No buttons or knobs. Just one sleek and safe surface that enables absolute command over the cooking process.
Stay Informed. Instantly
The FlameLight LED Indicators clearly display whether the flame is on or off while Residual Heat Indicators identify if the pan supports are still hot after use.
Safety, Locked In
The Safety Lock feature ensures that children can’t accidentally switch on the hob or change any of its settings during cooking.
The Hands-Free Hood
The Hob2Hood® feature enables you to switch on your cooker hood and lights as you start cooking on your hob. You can even use the hob to regulate the fan. Keeping your hands focused on your cooking.
No Flame, No Gas
Gas Stop is the safer way to cook for added peace of mind. Should the hob flame go out, it stops the fuel supply automatically. No checking required. Just a safer kitchen built for creating exquisite food.