Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Bring your kitchen into the 21st century with this high-tech induction hob from Hisense. It has 4 zones, including a bridge zone that lets you create one larger area, which is handy when you need a little extra space for your casserole dish. And because it comes with Pan Detection technology, it only turns on when it senses a pot has been placed on the hob, so it won't accidentally heat other metal items like spatulas. This means it doesn't waste energy and it's a lot safer too. There's even a rapid boil setting that gives you a powerful blast of heat when you need it – perfect for when you're cooking spaghetti and need hot water fast.
- 4 induction zones for safe, responsive cooking
- Bridge Zone – combine cooking zones to fit larger cookware
- Rapid Boil lets you cook at maximum power to save time.
- Dimensions (mm): H54 x W795 x D520
- Soft melt keep a constant temperature of 42°C, melting will preserve the original taste of the ingredients, such as chocolate or butter, and prevent the aftertaste of burning in your mouth.
- Stay warm to keep the food warm at a constant temperature of 70°C enables to keep the food warm with all its flavours and juices until it is time to be served.
- Stop & Go function enables to take a break in the kitchen and re-activate the latest settings when ready to continue with the cooking.
- Recall assist for a very handy function of recalling the latest settings enables to continue with the cooking in the next 5 seconds without a need to set the desired settings once again.