Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
What stands out
- 4 Burner gas hob delivers instant heat with precise control
- Glass lid protects the hob, offers surface space and acts as a splash back
- 81L Conventional main oven, ideal for traditional style cooking
- 32L Conventional top oven with grill, handy for snacks and smaller dishes
- Offers plenty of space for family cooking with two ovens
- Easy to use rotary controls
- Enamel oven interiors make cleaning up easier
This Indesit double oven provides an easy cooking experience with top quality results. It's super easy to get to grips with thanks to simple rotary controls and its traditional cooking style. There's plenty of cooking space on offer with two gas ovens and a gas hob, so whipping up a feast for the full family shouldn't be a problem. The freestanding design with its 60cm width will slip nicely between your kitchen cabinets and the clean black and stainless steel design easily coordinates with any kitchen décor. It features a stylish glass lid which not only protects the hob it also comes in great as a splash back whilst you're cooking and provides you with some surface space when it's closed.
The hob has four burners in a variety of sizes to suit a variety of pan sizes. It has an enamel pan support and as it's one unit it's easy to lift off for some quick cleaning. Each burner has a flame failure device to cut the gas supply, just in case a flame ever goes out. You can also use the glass lid to quickly shut off the hob. The main lower oven provides 57L of cooking space and cooks in a traditional style where the top of the oven will always be the hottest. It's great for cooking multiple dishes together but at different temperatures, such as a roast where the meat would sit at the bottom of the oven, veg in the middle and tasty roasties at the top. The top secondary oven provides 26L of cooking space and it can also be used as a grill, so it comes in handy for smaller dishes, sides or if you're simply cooking for one.
Rated A+ for energy efficiency this cooker is much kinder to the environment and your energy bills than other models on the market. An added bonus is that if you don't have access to a mains gas supply there's no need to worry as this cooker can be converted to work with LPG gas.
- Dimensions: H90 x W60 x D60 cm
- Fuel type: Gas
- Top secondary cavity: 26L
- Bottom main cavity: 57L
- Hob: 4 burners
- Energy rating: A+
- Simply and easy to use rotary controls with push button ignition
- Clock and minute minder
- Glass lid with auto shut off
- Includes 2 main oven shelves, 1 top oven shelf and grill pan handle set
- Enamel hob pan supports
- Easy clean enamel oven interiors
- Double glazed oven doors lock in heat
- Flame failure safety device
- Interior oven light
- Freestanding design
- Burner power: 1x 3.0kW, 2x 2.0kW, 2x 1.0kW
- Amperage: 13A
- Main oven energy consumption: 0.92kW
- Can be converted to be used with LPG gas