Preparing many dishes at the same time or cooking for a dinner party? This hob is made for those occasions when you need more options, with equally tasty results. Its FlexiBridge feature means you can customize your own cooking area, combining up to 4 segments with a consistent and even heat distribution. It’s ideal for large or long pans, or for cooking lots of dishes together that need extra space. And of course, it´s still great for solo after-work suppers.
Smoother, Speedier Heat Shifts From boiling to simmering to keeping warm: when you need repeated quick heat changes to create a dish, use PowerSlide. Simply slide your pan from heat to heat, without stopping to adjust temperatures up and down as you’re cooking. PowerSlide lets you fix different pre-set heats on part of your hob: choose your own, or use the hob’s own pre-sets.
Perfect Control Direktouch controls use the very latest digital technology to ensure precise heat selection.
Hob2Hood - Cook Without Distractions This hob has Hob2Hood, a useful feature that automatically controls your cooker hood and lights. It means you don’t get distracted by trying to regulate the fan when you’re at crucial cooking moments: you can simply concentrate on getting your dish right. But if you’d rather adjust the fan speed yourself, there are manual controls on the hob too.
The Adaptable Surface For Every Pan The MaxiSense® induction hob has self-sizing cooking zones. That means each zone detects the sizes and shapes of the pans you’re using, however large or small, and sends immediate heat to fit their bases exactly. So you have complete control, and the hob responds just the way you need it to.
Clean As You Cook Because the surface around the pans stays cool as you cook, you can get rid of spills as you go along. Nothing gets burnt on, and there’s nowhere for dirt to hide. So it’s easy to keep the hob area looking pristine – even while you’re still cooking.
- Automax function: The zone operates on the highest setting in the beginning and then reduces down to the pre-set level
- Residual heat indicators: This safety feature visually indicates when residual heat is left on the hob surface
- Powerful booster
- 15 stage digital power level displays
- Child safety control lock: To maximise kitchen safety, this lock can be activated to prevent the hob from being turned on accidentally
- Control lock: This will prevent any alteration or activation of the hob's settings; simply lock the controls once the cooking functions have been selected. It can also be used to lock the hob in the off position for added safety
- Auto safety switch off: If a cooking zone is left on, the power automatically cuts out after a set period of time
- Dimensions (mm): H67 x W780 x D520