Hassle Free Installation Service for Integrated Electrical Appliances - Laundry Appliances, Refrigeration Units, Cookers, Hobs and Hoods.
How it works:
- After purchasing our Installation Service, we'll call you to arrange a convenient date.
- Our skilled Installations Team will deliver and install your new integrated appliance on the same day.
- On delivery, we'll disconnect your old appliance (if needed), and un-box and inspect your new appliance.
- We'll inspect all existing connections and carry out a full health and safety assessment to ensure everything is good and ready to go for your new appliance
- Once your appliance is connected and fitted, we'll give it a thorough test to ensure its working correctly, so you can get straight down to using it.
- We'll provide you with a safety certificate, so you can rest assured weve safely installed your new kit and carried out all appropriate checks.
- We can also take away and recycle your old appliance if you want us to. Just add Removal and Recycling - click here
What you need to check before we arrive:
Check your connection
- You'll also need a suitable electric outlet within 1.5m of the intended installation position.
- You'll need to ensure you have the right outlet for your intended appliance (13A or 32A).
- If you're buying an electric cooker and want us to disconnect and remove your existing gas cooker, then please let us know, as this will require a Gas Safe Registered engineer.
Check your spaces
- We'll need clear access to the required location. If stairs are involved, our engineers will need the appropriate room to manoeuvre.
- Check your new appliance will fit in the space where you want it to go. N.B. Please allow sufficient space for ventilation at the back and sides of your appliance.
Check your environment
- Remove any combustible items from the intended installation position. This includes wallpaper, curtains, fabric coverings, shelving and wood.
- If installing a new cooker, please ensure there is a clear space above the intended installation position - free from power points, switches, boilers or sensors.