A gas hob to suit every kitchen style - Professional stainless steel look or elegant ceramic glass - Miele offers an attractive range of designs for a customised kitchen environment.
Large variety of burner sizes
Miele gas hobs offer a wide range of burner sizes. From the smallest energy-saving burner for slow and gentle cooking to the powerful wok burner for large amounts and fast heating up. The right power for every situation!
High quality features for a long life
Miele gas hobs are equipped with enamelled cast iron pot rests - robust and durable, a visible sign of first-class quality. In addition, some gas hobs are equipped with PerfectClean burner heads, making cleaning easier thanks to the non-stick coating.
Electric flame failure monitor for maximum safety
All Miele gas hobs are equipped with thermo-electric flame failure monitors. If the gas flame is temporarily extinguished, e.g. because a pan boils over or due to a draught, a flame failure device will stop the supply of gas.
Comfortably reignite the flame
The burners ignite automatically thanks to sophisticated technology. The rotary control dials can be simply and easily turned with one hand and be held during ignition.
- Stainless steel professional gas hob to suit every kitchen style
- Variety of burner sizes - ideal for any size pan
- 4 Cooking zones with enamelled cast iron pot supports
- Electronic ignition
- Electric flame failure monitor for maximum safety
- Dimensions - (W)650 x (D)520 x (H)50 mm
- Cut out dimensions - (W) 650 x (D)480 mm
All Miele products come with a free 2 year guarantee. To activate the guarantee you need to register your purchase as soon as possible.
You can claim this by:
- Phoning Miele on 0845 365 6640
- Completing the guarantee card included with product
- Applying online here