Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
What stands out
- Choose between extracting or recirculating air – whichever suits your kitchen best
- Quickly takes care of steam, smoke and odour in kitchens up to 34 cubic metres in size
- Striking curved glass canopy – both chic and practical
- There's 3 extraction speeds to suit all types of cooking
- 2 Lights illuminate your hob, giving clear cooking visibility
This stylish Matrix cooker hood is designed to be mounted to the wall, above your hob, with its telescopic chimney adjusting to reach the ceiling for a clean and flush finish. At 600mm wide, it's perfectly proportioned for 600mm wide hobs. You can choose to install it to either extract or recirculate air, so no matter what your kitchen layout you won't miss out with this hood. It's the perfect finishing touch for a contemporary kitchen thanks to its chic curved glass canopy, which also helps with airflow.
The hood has three extraction speeds, so you can alter the extraction rate to the type of cooking you're doing. It reaches a maximum extraction rate of 336m3/hr, meaning it can quickly take care of steam, smoke and odour in kitchens up to 34 cubic meters in size. There's two lights fitted to the hood with diffusers, which will face down on to your hob for clear and easy cooking visibility, they also bring an ambient glow to your kitchen. Everything is controlled by simple push buttons, which are located front and centre on the hood for easy reach.
This Matrix hood has an aluminium grease filter to capture any airborne grease, it's easy to remove and dishwasher safe, so you can regularly maintain it, to keep your hood working to the best of its ability. If you intend to set the hood up to recirculate air you will need to purchase the coordinating carbon filters which are available separately, these take care of smoke and odour as the air will be filtered back into your room. If you plan to install the hood to extract air you'll need to pick up a ducting kit separately. This hood has a 125mm ducting diameter, so make sure you select the correct size ducting kit for a compatible fit.
- Dimensions: H430-730 x W600 x D500 mm
- Speeds: 3
- Extraction rates: 222m3/hr, 296m3/hr, 336m3/hr
- Ducting diameter: 125 mm
- Warranty: 2 Year parts + 1 year labour
- Install to either extract or recirculate air
- Easy to use push button controls – front and centre for easy reach
- Twin fan motor delivers powerful extraction
- 1 Aluminium grease filter – traps airborne grease particles
- Telescopic chimney – extends to meet your ceiling for a flush finish
- Noise level: 63-69dB
- Minimum required height over gas hobs: 700mm
- Minimum required height over electric hobs: 600mm
- Carbon filter not included (only needed when recirculating air)
- Ducting kit not included (only needed when extracting air)
- Energy rating: E