The Hotpoint built-in microwave MP 676 IX H combines a 40-litre cooking capacity with a supreme 900 Watts of power and 5 automatic programs.
Featuring Multiwave technology for an even cooking experience, this system uses two entry points for the microwaves to meet your food, uniformly filling the cavity to ensure every aspect of your dish is thoroughly heated or defrosted.
Combining aspects of a microwave, oven, and grill, create a variety of starters, mains, and puddings in one appliance with specific functions for getting the very best flavour from your meat, fish, and veg.
For fans of crispy-based pizzas, tarts, and quiches, the Dynamic Crisp function with a dedicated crisp plate ensures flaky pastry, snap-crunch bases with succulent toppings and fillings.
Or, for a virtuous approach to mealtime, this model also comes with an integrated steam function that boils the water immediately and keeps it on a roll to deliver healthy, flavoursome meals in a super-quick time.
A sleek design and easy-to-use touch control interface makes the Hotpoint built-in microwave a pleasure to cook with and an attractive addition that integrates well within every décor.
What stands out
- All-in-one combination microwave oven and grill
- Dynamic steam function perfect for steaming fish and vegetables
- Easy-to-use touch controls
- 900W maximum microwave power (7 power levels)
- 40 Litre capacity
- Automatic functions including pizza, meat, and vegetable functions
- Stainless steel interior cavity
- Digital clock and timer (90 mins)
- Interior light
- 60cm turntable