This stainless-steel gas hob from Bosch has its four raised controls right at the front where they're easy to reach. Unlike others, the PSP6A5B90 has stepped heat settings, so the knobs click into place at nine different levels, which should mean it's easier to reproduce the same flame size each time you cook. But is it easy to find a flame low enough for simmering, or to achieve a high heat for a rolling boil? Read our full review to find out.
Get the full Which? Review and find out whether this is a Best Buy or Don't Buy
by starting your £1 trial today!
Is this right for you?
Start a £1 trial to see how independent and unbiased experts rate this product.
- Get £15 off at Appliances Direct
- Get the Which? verdict and the score we gave it
- Find out if it's a Best Buy or a Don't Buy
- Use our Pros and Cons to see at a glance if it's right for you
- Read our full review to get the whole picture
- See our member reviews to find out what they think of it
Which? product reviews can help you find your perfect purchase