ALL-IN-ONE AIR CONDITIONER
Perfectly sized for small to medium spaces like a home kitchen or bedroom, the SF8000E slimline portable Air Conditioner delivers unrivalled cooling performance and value in its class. As well as offering powerful air conditioning, this energy-efficient A-rated model is packed full of useful features and is essentially a 3 in 1 unit - Air Conditioner, Dehumidifier, and Fan.
Heatwave coming up? Don't sweat! This great value air conditioner boasts an impressive cooling capacity of 7,000 BTU, which is more than enough to cool rooms up to 20 sqm.
Great for small rooms, caravans, boats, or where space is limited, the cooling fan function is perfect when you need to cool one part of your room - ideal for when you're on your own or don't want to waste time and money cooling unnecessary areas.
With the ability to extract up to 20 litres a day, the powerful dehumidifier setting can help prevent health problems that result from condensation, mould and damp.
This portable unit comes with remote control, an integrated handle, and durable castor wheels for easy manoeuvrability. The digital control panel allows for quick and easy operation of the air conditioner's multiple functions, including fan speed, timer/sleep mode, and temperature settings.
Please Note: The stock of this Air Conditioner often sells out fast due to the low price. We advise that you order as quickly as possible to make sure you don't miss out.
Why this air conditioner is right for you:
- Our best-selling entry-level Air Conditioner
- Cools small rooms in the home or office (effective on a hot day in rooms of about 20 sqm)
- Portable and slimline allowing you to easily move the unit to different rooms
- 3-in-1 with cooling, fan and dehumidifier modes
- 24-hour start/stop timer to pre-cool (e.g. before you arrive home or at the office) or to automatically switch off when you are asleep
- Easy-to-use control panel and remote
- Venting pipe included to expel the hot air from your room
- Easy to setup – will take no more than 5 minutes to unbox and start cooling
- Very efficient – 780W input but 2.1kW output!
- Costs just £1.20 per day (*4 hours running time on a hot day at a cost of 30p per kWh)
- 12 months hassle-free warranty. If anything goes wrong, we will collect, repair and return
This air conditioner is packed full of features:
- Highly portable slimline air conditioner
- Easy-set electronic touch controls with remote control
- Compact and small to suit average sized rooms up to 20M²
- Cable tidy system at the back
- Wheels and handle for easy movement
- Remote control
- Reusable washable pre-filter
- 1.5M hose and window kit supplied
- 7000 BTU
- Cooling capacity - 2.1 KW
- 1-24 hour timer
- 2-speed turbo fan
- Noise dB - Noise Level: 56 dB(A)
- 4-mode settings consist of Cool, Dehumidifier, Fan, and Sleep
- Thermostat range - 15-32°C
- Dehumidification - max - 20 L/Day
- Fan speed - 2
- Airflow (at high speed) - 260 m3/hr
- Power supply - 220-240V
- Energy rating: A
- Running power consumption - 780W
- Running current - 3.4 A
- HFC Free environmentally friendly air conditioner with Zero Ozone Depletion Potential
- Dimensions: 310X 310 X 700mm
- Weight (indoor/outdoor) - 21kg
- Hose Diameter: 15cm
- Hose Length: 150cm
Please Note: All portable air conditioners must be vented out so the heat is removed from the room that is being cooled. The ideal solution is to vent them through a wall or window. For your convenience, this air conditioner is supplied with a hose and a window venting kit so you can start using it straight away! The provided kit is designed to be installed with sliding or sash windows but is not ideal for other window types. However, the provided fishtail adapter can be used with most windows or doors. During cooling, the fishtail reducer ensures that the opening is as small as possible. For even better cooling we provide an optional universal window seal at checkout.
What is a BTU?
1 BTU is the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one pound of liquid water by one degree from 60° to 61° Fahrenheit at a constant pressure of one atmosphere. As a general rule, we advise you to buy an Air Conditioner with a minimum 7,000BTUs as this is the minimum required to cool a small room (18sq/m) on a hot day. Medium rooms (24sq/m) need around 10,000BTUs and larger rooms and office spaces (36sq/m) require around 15,000BTUs.