AV500 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit
- HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 500Mbps1
- Miniature design, smaller than most powerline adapters at the market, blends discreetly in front of any power outlet
- No new wires, Easy Plug and Play operation, No configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%2
Up to 500Mbps Powerline Speeds Ideal for HD Streaming
Using advanced Home Plug AV technology, TL-PA4010KIT provides users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 500Mbps on a line length of up to 300 meters. With speed of up to 500Mbps, TL-PA4010KIT enables heavy-bandwidth applications like HD streaming, on-line gaming and large file downloading, turning your home into a robust and high-speed networking.
With its new ultra-compact housing design, TL-PA4010KIT is much smaller than TP-LINK’s legacy mini 500Mbps powerline products. At just 28.5mm thick, it nearly blends completely in front of any power outlet.
Pair Button for Easy Network Security
Simply by pushing the Pair button on the adapters, users can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes, complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection.
It's that simple!
- Plug the adapter into the power outlet
- Connect the device via the network cable to the adapter
- Press the pair buttons—and you're done!
- *The theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, noise on electrical wires, building material and construction, quality of electrical installation and other adverse conditions.
- *Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environment factors.