Top 5 Freestanding Washing Machines
Our Top 5 Freestanding Washing Machines have been selected by you and feature some of the best and most cost effective models on the market. Take a look at some of the important aspects to consider when buying.
- Spin Speed
Higher spin speeds help to dry your clothes before the wash cycle finishes – saving time and keeping your radiators free of washing.
- Drum Capacity
Larger drums mean more clothes per cycle. 5kg is perfect for couples & small families whereas 9kg is better suited to large families.
- Energy efficiency
Energy efficiency is more relevant than ever with rising energy prices and with so many of us becoming more eco-conscious.
- 7kg Load capacity
- A++ Energy Efficiency
- Anti-stain Technology
- Eliminates 99.9% of major allergens
- Delay Start Feature
- Anti-crease function reducing ironing time
- A+++ Energy Rating saving money on energy
- Quiet washing - perfect for open plan living
- 2 Years Warranty for guaranteed quality
- Dimensions: 850mm(H) x 600mm(W) x 630mm(D)
- Energy Efficiency: A+++
- Wash Programmes: 14
- Quick Wash Feature: Yes
- 850mm(H) x 600mm(W) x 600mm(D)
- 9kg Load capacity
- A+ energy efficiency rating
- 11 Programmes including Eco & Anti Crease Wash
- 24h Start Timer Delay & Child Lock
- Warranty: 1 Year Labour/ 10 Years Parts
- Dimensions: 850mm(H) x 595mm(W) x 540mm(D)