Features we love
- Towel radiator can be mounted left or right handed to suite your bathroom
- Vertical towel rail lets you make the most of your space
- Sleek chrome finish and round panel design will add a modern touch to your space
- Can be used on central heating or dual fuel systems
- High heat output to warm your towels instantly
All about me
The Towelrads Mayfair chrome radiator has 9 bars that creates multiple towel space to provide a busy bathroom with the perfect storage solution, and provides a generous heat output to quickly heat your towels. For complete bathroom flexibility, the radiator can be mounted left or right as required, and its vertical wall mounted design lets you make the most of your bathroom space. This towel rail is suitable for any central heating system, or this product can also be fitted with an electric dual fuel element. Plus, it comes with a 10-year guarantee.
Need to know
- Radiator Dimensions: H1245 x W500 x D110-120mm
- BTU Heat Output: 1136
- Fuel Type: Dual Fuel Radiator
- Radiator Type: Heated Towel Rail
- Radiator Fitting: Left or Right Hand
- Radiator Bars: 9
- Radiator Weight: 12kg
- Radiator Material: Steel
- Radiator style: Modern
- Radiator Colour: Chrome
- Wattage: 333
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Supplied with wall brackets
- Not Included: Radiator Vales, Heating Element
- All components use British standard fittings.
- Tested to BS EN 442 standards.
- Suitable for any central heating systems
- Safety tested at 13 bar pressure. Normal household pressure is well under 5 bar.
- Valves not included
Once you've decided on a new bathroom radiator, you'll also need to pick up some radiator valves/electrical element separately to go with it depending on your fuel type. Compatible valves are recommended with the radiator on the product page.
All radiators have a BTU rating, which essentially tells you how much heat they can generate. But how do you know how many BTUs you'll need to effectively heat your room? Easy! Simply click here to use our BTU calculator and find out in seconds.
What is a BTU?
BTU stands for British Thermal Units and represents the level of heat a radiator provides. The required BTU level to heat your room will influence the size of your radiators. Fortunately, we offer numerous options in all shapes, styles and sizes for you to find one that's right for you.
How is it calculated?
This figure is calculated by taking into consideration the dimensions of your room (width, length, height) and the type of windows (such as single or double glazing). You can either use one radiator to reach the total BTU level required, or a number of radiators which reaches the required BTU level when added together - let's get to it!
Why do I need to work out my BTU?
It's important that you get to grips with what BTU you will need in your room as you want to achieve the goldilocks effect – not hot, not cold but just right! If you're overheating your room, you'll probably see your bills increase too. It definitely helps to consider the space that you have before making a final decision.
If you are still unsure of how much heat you may need please use our BTU Calculator below.
Click here to calculate.
Please select your desired room:
Please select the correct measurement type, and input the height, width and length.
Please check the following questions and answer correctly, as this will affect your quote.
Total: 0 Watts