Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Grade A2 - Average condition with visible light scuffs or dents
Enjoy the peace of mind that your product is covered with a guarantee on both parts and labour.
Our expert engineers rigorously test and check every product to ensure everything functions as it should.
All accessories are included unless otherwise stated in the description below.
Our refurbished products sell out quickly, so be quick and get a fantastic product at a fraction of the new price.
Conventional cooker hoods are mounted under cabinets and always visible, allowing you to keep your storage space.
- Conventional design and brushed steel finish seamlessly integrates into your kitchen
- Choose to extract or recirculate the air depending on the layout of your kitchen
- Three extraction speeds offer extraction up to 350m³/h
- Built in LED lights perfect illumination of food with minimum energy consumption.
- With mechanical push controls, this cooker hood is really easy to use
When cooking throws up strong smells and plenty of steam and smoke, you need a quick and efficient way to stop it from lingering and the Bosch built-under conventional hood is just what you need. Fitting to the wall underneath your upper kitchen units, this hood is powerful and efficient, suiting a wide range of kitchen sizes. It'll clear a room up to 350m³/h, leaving you with clear, smell free air in your home.
It can be used to extract the air completely or to filter and recirculate it into the room, whichever suits your kitchen's layout. Extraction means you'll have to cut a hole in an external wall behind the unit so the air can be ducted easily, unless you're replacing a similar unit, then you're all set! Recirculation requires charcoal filters which aren't included, but needs less steps when it comes to installation. Two metal grease filters sit on the underside of this hood can easily be removed for cleaning.
There are three fan speeds so you can choose the right settings to suit your dish. Two LED lights illuminate your cooking area so you can see exactly how your dinner is coming along.
Ducted and recirculation hoods require metal grease filters to filter grease and other solid particles out of the extracted air. To keep these filters operating at maximum efficiency, clean them about once a month either by hand or in the dishwasher.
- Extraction speeds: 3
- Max. extraction rate: 350m³/h
- Lighting: 2 x 4W LED light
- Max. noise level: 72dB
- Average energy consumption: 93.6 kWh/year
- Energy rating: D
- Dimensions: H 150 x W 600 x D 482mm
- Cable length: 1.45m
- Easy wall-mounted installation
- Versatile conventional design
- Perfect for larger kitchens
- Extract or recirculate the air
- Easy-to-use push controls
- Adjustable glass visor
- Metal grease filter cassettes
- Brushed steel finish
What's In The Box?
Includes all standard paperwork.