Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
What stands out
- This hood gives you the option to be rear vented or top vented
- Simple, unbranded design and finish seamlessly integrates into any kitchen
- Three fan extraction speeds settings with a maximum extraction rate of 200 m3 per hour
- Choose between extraction and recirculation to suit the layout of your kitchen
- Built-in light gives you a clear view of your cooking space as well as creating an ambience
- Simple push button controls make it really easy-to-use
This electriQ wall mounted cooker hood is a great addition to any kitchen that's on the smaller side. Its simple design and unbranded stainless steel finish means that it'll sit alongside your other appliances seamlessly. With the option to either extract or recirculate the air, this hood is adaptable to suit any kitchen layout.
Unlike a lot of visor cooker hoods in the market, this hood gives the option to rear vent as well as top vent! A few years ago, many visor hoods were installed as rear vented, but rear vented hoods are becoming less common now, so this hood is perfect if you need a rear vented visor to replace your previous rear vented hood for convenience.
Removing steam, grease and odour from the air during and after cooking helps keep your kitchen smelling fresh. It even helps to stop steam and grease settling on surfaces such as cupboard doors so, overall there's less cleaning to do. With a glass visor as part of this design, there's less chance of steam or smoke escaping into your room. If you're unsure on which method is best; extracting vents the air outside removing any traces of cooking through the aluminium filter whilst recirculating draws the air through both aluminium and carbon filters (which are available separately) removing steam, grease and odour before releasing purified air back into the room. The aluminium grease filters are really easy to clean and you can even pop them in the dishwasher!
There are three speeds to choose from so you can choose the ideal setting for each dish you cook. It gives you a maximum extraction rate of up to 200 m3/hr, perfect for a small kitchen. With push button controls, it couldn't be easier. The built-in light is ideal for lighting up your cooking area and works well as soft ambient lighting throughout your kitchen too.
- Finish: Stainless steel
- Fan extraction speeds: 3
- Maximum extraction rate: 200 m3/hr
- Lighting: LED
- Max noise level: 70dB
- Energy rating: C
- Dimensions: H 135 x W 595 x D 495 mm
- Warranty: 2 years labour / 5 years parts
What's in the box?
- 1 x Cooker hood
- 1 x Aluminium dishwasher safe grease filter
- 1 x LED light bulb
- 1 x User manual
- Easy installation
- Versatile conventional design
- Perfect for smaller kitchens
- Extract or recirculate
- Easy push button controls
- Rear or top venting
- Aluminium grease filter included
Please note – This visor hood is designed to be fixed to a wall. It's recommended that the grease filter is cleaned or replaced every 2-3 months depending on frequency of use. If optional carbon filters are being used (for recirculating), they'll need to be replaced every 2-3 months depending on usage.