Amica AWI814L With 8 Kilogram Load Capacity And 1400 rpm Maximum Spin Speed
Dimensions: 845mm(H) x 597mm(W) x 557mm(D)
- 8kg Load Capacity - Equivalent to 35 t-shirts - Ideal for medium sized households
- 1400rpm Maximum Spin Speed - Reduces excess moisture for faster drying
- A++ Energy Efficiency Rating - Uses less energy saving money on energy bills
- 24h Timer Delay - Works around your schedule, great for those on the go
- 58dB Washing Noise Level - Great for open plan homes
- AutoSensor - Adapts cycle to the type of load for effective washing
- 2 Years Warranty for guaranteed performance & quality
- Dimensions: 845mm(H) x 597mm(W) x 557mm(D)
- Automatic balance system so your washer doesn't bounce around the room
- SuperShort wash - cycle can be shortened by a third if clothes are only lightly soiled
- Extra rinse
- Anti leakage protection
- Safety/ Child door lock
- 33 cm porthole diameter
- Spin hold option
A quick and energy-efficient 40-minute wash, designed to keep your gym and sports gear clean and ready for you whenever you need it.
A 60⁰c wash programme with a three-step final spin sequence designed for the simultaneous wash of cotton, synthetic and mixed fabric shirts and blouses.
A special cycle designed for optimal washing of white and colourful cotton items to retain whiteness & brightness.
A gentle, low-temperature wash cycle to protect your woollen items.
With your Amica washing machine, there’s no need to wait until you’ve got enough washing of the same type to fill the machine – just use the everyday wash feature for a quick, energy-efficient turnaround which allows a mixture of garment types.
Special Synthetic Programme
Use your special 60⁰c synthetic wash cycle for a thorough wash of synthetic, man-made fibres or mixed-fabric garments.
Delicate Washing Programme
Delicate fabrics are protected thanks to the low 30⁰c wash temperature and the lower spin speed which can protect your laundry and prevent any damage to clothing.
Hand Washing: Protection Of Delicate Clothes
The special hand wash programme washes all of your items at a temperature that never exceeds 30⁰c. Water is not pumped out when the cycle ends, allowing you to use the auto drain function to protect your wash.
Short Wash Programme
The new wash cycle to refresh clothes indeed saves your time and energy. Slightly soiled clothes will be fresh again at a temperature of 30°C in 30 minutes.
The washing machine automatically matches the level of water consumption and energy use to the exact weight and type of the wash load, helping you to save money on your energy bills and ensuring your clothes are always washed thoroughly.
Variable Spin Speed
Allows you to take control of the wash cycle spin speed.
The prewash cycle can be used for very dirty clothes, soaking your laundry and allowing the detergent to absorb into your garments before the main cycle begins.
Specially-designed housing dampens your washing machine’s vibrations, ensuring a stable, quiet operation.
When time is pressing & your clothes are lightly soiled, use the rapid wash feature to reduce energy and water consumption.