The Indesit BI WMIL 71252 UK Built-in 7kg washing machine is a good option for those looking for a compact and efficient washing machine. It has a variety of features that make it easy to use and maintain, and it comes with a long warranty. However, it is important to be aware of the potential problems that can occur with Indesit washing machines. Plus, the 1200rpm spin speed helps get more moisture out of your fabrics so they dry faster
- 7kg Load capacity - Ideal for 1-2 person homes
- Quick wash cycle gets clothes clean in just 30 minutes
- 16 programmes to clean and care for a variety of fabric types
- Push&Go technology will automatically start a daily cycle with the press of just one button
- Easy Iron function helps to limit the formation of creases
- Up to 9-hour delay timer, so you can run the washer when it's convenient for you
- 1-year labour and 10-year parts warranty, for peace of mind
- Dimensions (cm): H 82 x W 59.5 x D 54.5
With Indesit's Push&Go technology, simply press and hold the blue button for two seconds, and the machine will automatically start a daily, 30°C cycle - so easy the whole family can do their part and share the chores.
The Synthetics programme effectively removes stains from your synthetic items, using a low-temperature 40°cycle.
The Eco Cotton programme provides great washing results for your cotton items at 60°. While the Cotton programme is specifically designed to provide extra care for your cotton items while removing stains at 40°.
The Woolmark Apparel Care cycle is designed to provide the best care for woollen items, keeping them full of softness and comfort.