Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Expect even, every time!
The golden brown on a potato gratin. The deep crust on a fillet of beef. The moist depths of a rich chocolate cake. Achieving even results time after time demands precisely controlled heat, distributed consistently throughout your oven. Unlike standard ovens, the SurroundCook oven's advanced fan technology ensures that every part of your dish is getting exactly the heat it needs. Evenly. Consistently. Wherever it's placed. Whether it's one dish or several. No more turning dishes halfway through cooking. Just the results that meet your expectations. Every time.
Heat activated catalytic cleaning
The catalytic lining absorbs the grease from cooking and is activated by regular heating to 220°C. The grease residue is oxidised leaving the catalytic surface clean
A quicker way to toast and crisp
This highly efficient grill takes less time than traditional ovens, and will toast, crisp or brown your dishes to precision.
- Built In Oven - This oven is placed within a column cabinet at eye-level.
- The clever hot air convection system ensures hot air circulates evenly throughout the oven cavity, for a cooking process that is faster, and more
- Check on the progress of your dish using the timer display. It gives you an at a-glance overview of the status of the cooking process.
- Compared with standard trays, this XL Baking Tray is 20% bigger, making it possible for you to prepare even larger batches of delicious baked goods.
- 61 litre main oven capacity
- 43 litre top oven capacity
- Retractable rotary controls
- 2 Main oven functions - Fan|Light
- 6 Top oven functions - Bottom|Grill|Light|Top|Top + bottom|Top + grill
- Catalytic liners in both ovens
- Heat activated catalytic cleaning
- Isofront® double glazed doors
- Fan controlled defrosting
- 'AA' energy rating for optimum efficiency
- White LED digital display